What's Your Workout?

BlackToxic

I do 25 sit ups and 15 push ups every night, I'm thinking of increasing it to 35 sit ups and 20 push ups...

Not to be a asshole or anything but, thats not gonna get you very far. How easy are the push ups and sit ups for you? If you do them with very little trouble you gotta push yourself.. trust me it'll be worth it

He's only a kid :facepalm:

I do 25 sit ups and 15 push ups every night, I'm thinking of increasing it to 35 sit ups and 20 push ups...

Not to be a asshole or anything but, thats not gonna get you very far. How easy are the push ups and sit ups for you? If you do them with very little trouble you gotta push yourself.. trust me it'll be worth it

And your point is? Jesus christ i was doing atleast 50 push ups and 50 sit ups in gym class back in the day.

Two And A Half Men, Scrubs, a quick power nap, more Two And A Half Men.

Yeah, i'm pretty full on in my routine.

I do actually spend ten minutes a day seeing how many steps I can vertical leap up. I can do 5, which is pretty good since i'm short and my stairs are pretty high. It's not really a work out though :hqhq:

Just wondering do you ever watch anything else apart from Comedy Central?

Ha!

Yeah, but not much. Usually just BBC 3 and E4. Oh and VIVA, but that's just Comedy Central's shop window channel :hqhq:

And you already know about Hollyoaks, Emmerdale etc.

Wow, I watch even less channels that you I watch E4, Comedy Central and FX XD

I've gotten reeeally into working out lately, which is funny because I used to spend days doing nothing but...well, browsing this website. :lol: I'm still a puny little guy, 5'8" and about 140 pounds, but with a lot more muscle than I've ever had in my life, and I can probably run more than I ever could. It's pretty satisfying. I don't have a set routine although I should probably work on creating one. As of right now I do this thing where I work out my arms, shoulders, and back on A days and lower body and abs on B days (A day Monday, B day Tuesday, A day Wednesday, etc.) I think it's working out all right. I'm one of those idiots that only enjoys working out his chest and arms though, so most of my days at the gym consist of bench pressing, bicep curls and pec flies. But oh well. :P

EDIT: Oh, I also try to run two miles every day.

And your point is? Jesus christ i was doing atleast 50 push ups and 50 sit ups in gym class back in the day.

Maybe he's an overweight kid.

I do everything on a rebounder. Never used one? Do a 20 to 40 minute session on one and you will hurt the next day. I didn't even work on my abs and they hurt!

Gurls do not need abs. We only get abs....so we can pull chicks (that dont have abs). This is bird law

Also since no-one else will go for the easy joke. I'm certainly not above doing it.

MY WORKOUT REGIMEN

•  
  • 5v89ds.jpg
  • mazzp1.jpg
  • 33n7xqa.jpg

fist pump*push up*chap stick

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm having a hard time believing most of you guys about your workouts. Judging by what I've seen in the Pic of Yourself Thread, it seems that the big portion of the forum is overweight or skinny out-of-shape. Not trying to be a dick here; just trying to point something out.

Archived