Legends Pack DLC

calwred

Is the Download at Blogspot.com that I found on youtube the only way to get the legends pack for WWE 12, consisting of Randy "Macho Man" Savage, Mick Foley and Batista. If it, is I don't think I will be able to download those caws because I tried to get the codes to download the caws, and it won't allow me to get the codes to download because it pauses at that point.

Will they be available thru Xbox Live or Psn to download into game. I also thought I read somewhere that Booker T will also be available for download.

Is the Download at Blogspot.com that I found on youtube the only way to get the legends pack for WWE 12, consisting of Randy "Macho Man" Savage, Mick Foley and Batista. If it, is I don't think I will be able to download those caws because I tried to get the codes to download the caws, and it won't allow me to get the codes to download because it pauses at that point.

Will they be available thru Xbox Live or Psn to download into game. I also thought I read somewhere that Booker T will also be available for download.

Are you on drugs?

Booker T is in the game.

Troll!

There is a couple of videos on youtube that about using the blogspot.com, not sure if I could post the name of site on here, but you need to complete a survey to get access to the site and then another survey to get a code generated to use on your xbox or playstation to get the download for the legends pack dlc. And no, I do not use any drugs.

There is a couple of videos on youtube that about using the blogspot.com, not sure if I could post the name of site on here, but you need to complete a survey to get access to the site and then another survey to get a code generated to use on your xbox or playstation to get the download for the legends pack dlc. And no, I do not use any drugs.

Never trust those survey they're are always scam. Usually when you finish those survey it's either a file with nothing on it or a virus. They make like 10 cents for each survey done.

Archived