The Impact Players - Lance Storm 2012 ROH - Uploaded

NickBreaker!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These Impact Players CAWS are awesome but It took forever to find I been looking for them since yesterday and I found them a few minutes ago. Before all I would get when I do search is your ECW on TNN arena.BTW Awesome Montry Brown awell.

glad you found them, i'm looking to re-upload Monty with his correct shiny trunks and the selection screen pic soon.

watch this space.

These Impact Players CAWS are awesome but It took forever to find I been looking for them since yesterday and I found them a few minutes ago. Before all I would get when I do search is your ECW on TNN arena.BTW Awesome Montry Brown awell.

glad you found them, i'm looking to re-upload Monty with his correct shiny trunks and the selection screen pic soon.

watch this space.

So does that mean you are re-uploading all 3 with the Render pics?

Is the lance storm uploaded? I can't find it

Pretty sure it's there

watch this space.

So does that mean you are re-uploading all 3 with the Render pics?

very possibly.

Not sure what the good word is with getting in trouble for it yet, would be good to know.

If I do upload with the render pics it kinda makes the easter egg attires slightly redundant as when you change the attire it resets. Dunno if I'm allowed to post the pics here for DL? Maybe I could just do 2x slots. Proper ego strip but I really wanna get featured on one of the Youtube CAW channels! They just seem to totally bum theD, Wolfie and Petchy and then just feature some pretty horrid CAWs by noobs!

rant over.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

looked online - he is still wearing that onesey? He looks like an absolute knob....I don't like that look at all but since it goes with my hair style I can maybe do a straps down look since it's not so offensive.

The one piece would look crap in the game anyway unless it was textured...

it's a shame Justin was too out of it to perform at Extreme Reunion as I could have done his current look too and just done a whole 'Impact Players Reloaded' thing. Would have gone nicely with the new Jerry Lynn (shameless plug).

If anyone is interested I'm working on something quite cool now. He appeared for ECW, WCW, WWF and TNA in that order and also recently made a return to the ring.

WHO IS THAT? :D Recently returned to the ring? Last he was in TNA...Tommy Dreamer? But to my knowledge he didn't return to the ring...Wondering now.

As for Storm I'm cool with the straps down of course :)

WHO IS THAT? :D Recently returned to the ring? Last he was in TNA...Tommy Dreamer? But to my knowledge he didn't return to the ring...Wondering now.

As for Storm I'm cool with the straps down of course :)

let's just say it's a tweak job with someone I've worked with before and you dont have a moveset for him.....

As far as Storm is concerned, would his new attire look anything like this?

21m9si8.jpg2467wbs.jpg

2uzs4s9.jpg

w6wqb9.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GL6LH6ufhM

I think I might know who it is, that you're working on.

Is it

Perry Saturn

because everything fits the description.

I dont make dead guys sadly, plus I dont think he was ever in TNA.

As far as Storm goes, I think it's final, added a slight tan and lightened the hair, added a render that's pretty outdated. If anyone really cares they could cut this out and fix the colours and saturation and add a dark bottom area so it's not too short.

10z5wxs.jpg

I think it would actually work out really well if thw right Photoshop artist tackled it.

I think I might know who it is, that you're working on.

Is it

Perry Saturn

because everything fits the description.

I dont make dead guys sadly, plus I dont think he was ever in TNA.

As far as Storm goes, I think it's final, added a slight tan and lightened the hair, added a render that's pretty outdated. If anyone really cares they could cut this out and fix the colours and saturation and add a dark bottom area so it's not too short.

10z5wxs.jpg

I think it would actually work out really well if thw right Photoshop artist tackled it.

Yeah he definitely isn't dead...

FYI: In Mike Bennett and his second match, he wore the red and white weave pattern attire.

Archived