The Impact Players - Lance Storm 2012 ROH - Uploaded

NickBreaker!

the impact players look awesome by far the best storm online and justin credible is lookin awesome also u and dre41 got the best credible online idk whos is better

mine's not online yet.

Not sure if you know but you do have a version of your Lance online for download. It was incomplete but I hope that is not the moveset you are planing on using for him.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uploaded:

search 'nickbreaker'

I would be really grateful if someone could capture some pics of the most recent attires, basically Storms last attire and all the Easter Egg attires, plus perhaps a shot of Storms finished face - I put a lot of work into these and it would be cool to have decent pics of them.

Enjoy.

These are the hidden attires.

531jrs.jpg

Thanks to Dre41 for the extra ECW logos. Very nice.

Enjoy

Hey man, did you make that ECW arena? Any way I can get that off you? Looks like the best ECW arena I've seen on Live.

I did yes, but it's still a WIP, I want to get the orange rim around the letters. The trick is not to have the colours too bright on the mat. Dre41's ECW PPV arenas are really good through, I DL'd the lot and just brought the brightness and the shade down a bit on all the mats.

I'll PM you when its on LIVE, how about that....

Man, I'd really appreciate it if you could holler when that arena goes up! Like I said, looks really nice. Can't wait to sub out Superstars for that arena in my Universe.

And I don't want to be -that guy- that requests things, but I love your custom trons here. Any chance you can just make a generic ECW custom tron that can be used for any of the guys? Even just a modified version of your Justin Credible tron would be incredible. Anyways, great work with everything, man!!

i got both of them they are awesome but how do u get the custom tron

just check content by creator - storm, cred, impact players

Hey man, did you make that ECW arena? Any way I can get that off you? Looks like the best ECW arena I've seen on Live.

I did yes, but it's still a WIP, I want to get the orange rim around the letters. The trick is not to have the colours too bright on the mat. Dre41's ECW PPV arenas are really good through, I DL'd the lot and just brought the brightness and the shade down a bit on all the mats.

I'll PM you when its on LIVE, how about that....

Man, I'd really appreciate it if you could holler when that arena goes up! Like I said, looks really nice. Can't wait to sub out Superstars for that arena in my Universe.

And I don't want to be -that guy- that requests things, but I love your custom trons here. Any chance you can just make a generic ECW custom tron that can be used for any of the guys? Even just a modified version of your Justin Credible tron would be incredible. Anyways, great work with everything, man!!

I'm sure I van do this, wont be anything amazing but its pretty easy. I got some really good ECW logos from Dre41 so I'm sure something can be done.

So what are the custom finishers, out of curiosity?

Spinning Tombstone to pin, top rope tombstone.

Deep impact cradle piledriver

Anyone fancy capping those pics for me, would mean a lot.

cheers

this probably doesn't need the bump but I've just added HQ pics of all the attires and easter egg attires.

Big thanks to SinnermanBuns for the pics.

Cheers.

Downloaded both of them, great job! I've settled on your CAWs of Storm & Credible being -the- CAWs I use for those guys, very good work. Gimmie a holler if you can if you end up getting that ECW arena uploaded and if you get a basic ECW tron! I wish more people made those.

this probably doesn't need the bump but I've just added HQ pics of all the attires and easter egg attires.

Big thanks to SinnermanBuns for the pics.

Cheers.

Downloaded both of them, great job! I've settled on your CAWs of Storm & Credible being -the- CAWs I use for those guys, very good work. Gimmie a holler if you can if you end up getting that ECW arena uploaded and if you get a basic ECW tron! I wish more people made those.

well I dunno what other CAWs you would use for these 2.

The tron and the arena are uploaded.

It's basically this arena.

I added some designs to look like silver duct tape on some of the ring for extra detail.

search - Nickbreaker Caws.ws

enjoy

Archived