The Impact Players - Lance Storm 2012 ROH - Uploaded

NickBreaker!

16th May - Update

knocked this up just now, turned out ok.

Seach 'nickbreaker' - Tron file to follow.

21m9si8.jpg

2467wbs.jpg

2uzs4s9.jpg

w6wqb9.jpg

It makes sense to do another mixed slot. These are the attires I wanna keep from the old one so this is what you'll get.

r0199k.jpg

21st Jan - Uploaded.

Search - nickbreaker

CAWs feature:

4x attire each

accurate moveset with CAF

special 'Easter Egg' attires in cutscene

individual custom trons and combined tag team trons.

So here is Justin Credible. I tweaked Dr. Vries' formula from the 2010 game and this is my 3rd version of the formula. It has changed a lot since then but I still wanna honour the good doctor as it really was wicked.

HUGE credit to BME for hooking me up with the Credible PT imports and another MASSIVE shout out to El Fufu and SinnermanBuns for the capped pics.

Also much love to Sacrilegium for getting me the Storm import super quick = good egg!

Cheers boys. Great team effort.

I'm happy with this. All the attires came out great, even the WWF tights look good, moveset is complete and really helps bring the CAW to life, as does the entrance.

20qxb1e.jpg

other detail

2hzolt.jpg

15gpfzq.jpg

315zwp2.jpg

keg1dy.jpg

fz3slj.jpg

....And here is Lance Storm.

I started with my tweaked formula from Tich's 2011 formula, or was it 2010, I dunno, either way it was a great start.

lancestormface.png

28k6e1l.jpg

1zdyna9.jpg

lancestormblackattire.png

boot detail

2q8c1h3.jpg

Easter Eggs

Since I'm such a nice guy I've added some extra attires and bits and bobs on in the Cutscene slot for each CAW. Big thanks for Dre41 for the use of a couple of ECW logos.

n6f3bc.jpg

lancestormcutsceneattir.png

Moveset and entrance are finished

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dahErec7XXo

feedback welcome.

Lance Storm and Justin Credible CAWs wwe '12 by NickBreaker

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'd say first skin. any chance of his "got blood?" attire

got blood ref

doubt it, I quickly just tried the lettering, it looks ok but its a bit basic. Perhaps just for the entrance attire for the shirtless attire....might do the 'hardcore icon one'

The first skin looks "better" to the eye, but I think the 2nd is more accurate. Good luck drawing the green shirt.

HA I did it once, for 2010 on ps3 if you remember! didnt much enjoy it, thats why im looking for a texture buddy to import it, I have the images.

I'd say stick with skin 12 because those eyebags on 10 won't disappear enough to work for him. The eye angle is too droopy, so I'd add some more. The nose area generally looks wrong. I'd decrease the height and increase the nostril height a touch. Decrease the eyebrow thickness too, and the mouth needs moving up. Move it up as far as you can without the mouth being open. You'll be able to bring it up further is the nose height tweaks are made. The ears need a tiny bit more size too and I'm not crazy about the facial hair. The side bits are too thick, but I think altering the mouth angle to be more neutral would help the moustache area.

Lastly, his nose looks as if it's been broken and it's slightly to one side. It's possible to capture that, but it would take a few layers.

I'd say stick with skin 12 because those eyebags on 10 won't disappear enough to work for him. The eye angle is too droopy, so I'd add some more. The nose area generally looks wrong. I'd decrease the height and increase the nostril height a touch. Decrease the eyebrow thickness too, and the mouth needs moving up. Move it up as far as you can without the mouth being open. You'll be able to bring it up further is the nose height tweaks are made. The ears need a tiny bit more size too and I'm not crazy about the facial hair. The side bits are too thick, but I think altering the mouth angle to be more neutral would help the moustache area.

Lastly, his nose looks as if it's been broken and it's slightly to one side. It's possible to capture that, but it would take a few layers.

nice, good feedback, the nose was reworked from the original formula so I might just reset it. Im working on the facial hair now and some other tweaks. The eyebrows are as thin as they can be. As you know I'd like to texture the whole head, I think with the necklace I could get away with it. All the attires will only use 2 PT files max so I have some pace for the head texture.

Added different ref collage, some better pics inc. his IGM face texture

Looks much better, but the mouth is still bothering me. Did you alter the height?

did you mean the physical height of the mouth or the Y-axis? Honestly I'm a little scared to touch it as the mouth really makes the CAW. If you see the texture and a couple of other refs the gap btw the nose and lips is pretty bang on.

Cheers for the feedback guys

Here's something to wet your appetite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXcjeHezMcY

Archived