Do you have a good copy of WWE 12?

Oliber.

78 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a good copy of WWE 12?

Never had an issue. I can't help but think these issues might just come down to people not treating their disc with care.

No it comes down to some people got lucky I'll admit back in the day I would understand my games freezing and skipping because I didn't give a f*ck about them but now it makes no damn since.

I would assume that if that were the case, then it could be very much like the issue that bugged GTA: San Andreas; that being that the discs used are of a low quality, due to the high volume of demand, therefore they are more easily damageable.

I've had some minor teleporting glitches in matches but, nothing else really bothering me. Today I used a create-a-arena in fast play or whatever it's called then in Universe on Raw my announce table was purple(the same color as the create-a-arena's table).

I've had two issues that have required quitting the match, and one that froze the game completely.

Quit match: Interfering in a Universe match and not finishing the objective before the minute is up. The ref gets up, and then nothing happens, you have to quit. Game is OK though.

Quit match: In a Gauntlet match, I got one fall, the next wrestler came out, and the camera snapped up to the entranceway and stayed focused on it. Couldn't see shit, time to quit.

Game crashed: Interfering in a Universe match with my CAW. The scene played where the ref got KO'd, then when my wrestler was supposed to come down to the ring, the game locked up hard, and I had to power off. Was slightly pissed at this.

edit: You guys never cease to make me laugh. "Aside from this glitch and this glitch, I don't have any glitches!" That's pretty damn smart. Hey, other than the fact that I don't have any money, I'm rich!

• 1 month later...

Pre-ordered and had it sent to me day before release as per the norm for games but yeah, mine's glitchy and all but the worst part is the freakin' servers.

I mean, the glitches don't bother me so much because every WWE game int he last decade has had a major glitch or several that we've all experienced while playing.

Jimmy, about your sig, Mysterio did remove his mask, at least in WCW. If you mean "remove his mask again" it is never going to happen.

Yeah it's funny how images and matches from February 1999 until March 2001 are available widely online but WWE and Rey himself still try to act like seeing his face is a crime.

Remember when he caused a shitstorm in Mexico by putting the mask back on for a WCW house show tour in the country since doing so is considered blasphemy over there?

I think mines a pretty good copy, i have only had one minor glitch and that was where the ring turns colors, but i installed it to my harddrive and havent had any glitches since.

i think this is the answer to alot of the minor bugs, mines been installed on my hard drive since day one and ive seen none of these minor bugs, my friend had them on his until he installed on his HDD, worth a try if you ask me.

I think mines a pretty good copy, i have only had one minor glitch and that was where the ring turns colors, but i installed it to my harddrive and havent had any glitches since.

i think this is the answer to alot of the minor bugs, mines been installed on my hard drive since day one and ive seen none of these minor bugs, my friend had them on his until he installed on his HDD, worth a try if you ask me. wont make any difference online though...

Glad to see some having only minor glitches. My last big glitch in the game would be a week ago, when I pushed Punk from the top of the ladder, fell to the ring, and disappeared for 10 seconds. Not a big deal, and never happened again.

The only thing broken for me is CC argggghhh.

CC doesnt work at all... (worked at 1st before Christmas I think, then I just can't download or rate or anything without waiting least 2 hours and 10+ server errors per item, IF I'M LUCKY)

other than that, I never had bad glitches or bugs. Ax and Smash kept appearing in Universe mode even after I did everything I could to get rid of them, but they eventually got the eff out XD

And my most significant bug/glitch was John Cena streching like 10 meters after I used Batista to smash him on the steps. (there were lots of weapons arround the stairs so I Guess when he fell down, the motion model was looking for a place to fall down, and the image just didn't want to move so it streched cena's "texture" till it found a place without weapon to fall down XD)

It's funny, I never had one glitch until the major patch went through. Now, I have to keep weathering the storm of the ref standing and constantly watching a manager or wrestler interfering, and not kicking them out or counting the pin. Or DQ'ing a wrestler because he tagged out and won't leave the ring. I have an older XBox Elite, but if the reason the game isn't working right is because I need a newer XBox, THQ can go f*** off if that's how they want to build this game.

Archived