Do you have a good copy of WWE 12?

Oliber.

78 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a good copy of WWE 12?

I have read numerous complaints and glitches but I never experienced any of them in my copy. Except for the annoying universe mode, mine and my friend's copy is working fine. No glitches, texture problems, entrance announcing was in sync with custom music, never freezed while on CC, never freezed while in RTWM. Though the servers are stil shit. :lol:

So I was kinda wondering, do you have a glitch free copy? My other friend got a game full of bugs (with The Rock pre order code) while ours is a normal copy.

I think it comes down to what console you have it for, and wether or not you play mainly online or not.

Caws seem to be buggy this year, when I use in game guys I have no issues, but as soon as a Caw gets thrown in the mix glitches seem to go up.

Caws seem to be buggy this year, when I use in game guys I have no issues, but as soon as a Caw gets thrown in the mix glitches seem to go up.

Pretty much this for me and the occasional game guys sounding like divas and freezing in story designer. The first time I used Undertaker and CM Punk they had the diva sounds.

I hope so, only recieved this at Christmas (I get a family member to buy it for me, as if the games sucks then I havent wasted money on it!) Havent ran into any problems, the loading screens for a match that a CAW is in has always been slow in every game. Nothing really to report, Im all good. I think some people can be just a little impatient? :nono:

Never had an issue. I can't help but think these issues might just come down to people not treating their disc with care.

There is not one mark on my disc, and this began as soon as I put my disc in on day 1. So anyone who don't have issues, count yourselves lucky because the issues we have been experiencing have been very frustrating and impossible to play online most days.

A big part of it is servers failed, another part is a failure to test the games correctly. Not everyone has these issues or hasn't run into them yet.

Archived