Paint tool problem

Fayth

I'm once again facing a problem with the paint tool. I actually experienced this problem last year and probably the year before; it seems like I'm never able to fix it.

Right, so I made a CAW that uses 9 different paint tools. Now, I want to make a color variation of the same attire, so I just went into paint tool mode and changed the colors of my designs. I copy the previous attire over and edit the copy I want to change. I delete all the designs from the entrance and cinematic attires and simply try to edit the paint tools of the in-ring attire. Now the problem is, that I can't change all of the designs because 'the maximum amount of unique logos has been applied', even though the logos are exactly the same and exactly in the same slots as the ones in the original attire, only in different colors, which shouldn't really make them different. Plus, I haven't even used the maximum amount of logos (10).

Is there a way to stop this from happening? Like, so that I can change the logos without this message appearing. Also, I heard that last year, there was an unlimited paint tool glitch so if anyone knows anything about it, let me know.

Thanks. :)

Just delete one of the logos then reapply it and edit the rest as u would normally, should stop you from getting the maximum logos message. Its a bit of a work around not a total fix, but it beats doing everything totally over. Seems once the last logo was deleted it corrects whatever is making the game think the caw already has the max logos.

Just delete one of the logos then reapply it and edit the rest as u would normally, should stop you from getting the maximum logos message. Its a bit of a work around not a total fix, but it beats doing everything totally over. Seems once the last logo was deleted it corrects whatever is making the game think the caw already has the max logos.

Tried this and it worked. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it. :)

Archived