"The Cool Guy"

Royal Nakamura

I'm sorry to disturb you guys but this guy thought it was alright to write a comment on my profile saying, "SCREW YOU JACKASS", here's his profile where he has received criticism from other members too >> http://caws.ws/forum/user/92389-the-coolguy879/ and you can even check my profile to see the comment he made. I seen it as disrespectful since I have never, once, disrespected anybody after signing up an account on this forum and I feel that we should all be able to socialize properly.

P.S. I didn't know what I was doing when I clicked on the "Watch Forum" thing but, now, I'm subscribed to watching the forum or something like that and I'm confused because I was meant to click on "Start New Topic" instead so do I have to pay anything as a part of my subscription? If so, could you guys find a way to remove this subscription from my account since I wasn't meant to do it. That is all and thank you. :)

Hi, as far as your first concern, he was just banned earlier today.

Secondly, it's not anything you have to pay for. If you want it off, just click it again and click on the off bubble and click proceed. :)

Archived