Diante616 caws showcase

diante616

Go slower, use more refs, and post refs next to your caws. If your CAW looks like X when posted next to a picture of X, that's a damn good CAW. The best CAW makers here will continually revise their Caws, asking for advice from the community, and work win a ton or references. One or the RVDs here has a collage of refs beside CAW images.

I suck with Caws myself, but I've seen the greats here working together and providing and accepting criticisms for years.

Well I just started lashley im tryna get the morph right and I see what you mean about the expression.. As for melina im comin back to that later and shad I made because some dude asked me to help make him.. Any more suggestions for lashley besides expression?

The man with the plan the brian kendrick

1443ae391e-wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2010-ps3-28495.jpg

IMG_20120106_231949.jpg

IMG_20120101_175208.jpg

No offence but a lot of these are bad. They don't look like their counter part, you need to find neutral facial pics, since the game creates the emotions. I believe in the SvR 11 CAW forums there is a topic about picture reference, which lists places to get many good pics.

You cannot create a CAW just by looking at one picture.

Part of what is bothering people is probably just that you ask for help but then move onto another CAW so quickly.

If its for your own enjoyment there is nothing wrong with that. The Keiji Mutoh I used in 2010 was a horrible Asian Stone Cold because I couldn't find any caws of him...but I would never have posted that here.

Try just working on what you have thus far instead of moving on to others. Try a few different things on Lashley or if you prefer work on nailing Spanky. Perhaps make a new topic for Lashley/Spanky after you've spent some time on him and then ask for advice and post revisions.

That said, nice constructive criticism 3kings.

Im gonna put lashley on the backburner for now I think imma continue with spanky that being said.i followed harlots advice and I gotta say he is so right about many reference pics and expressions thanks to him i think I nailed shad

IMG_20120101_222026.jpg

*i know his jaw looks small buts thats the cam that makes it look that way*

Also I need feedback on spanky gonna focus on him now

Archived