Lita-x presents: LITA!

Lita-x

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant wait and I wish i knew the time difference between uk and us

They're five hours ahead of the US I believe

On-topic, simply amazing, can't wait for the reupload though for moves/music. Will definitely use her in my game though. :D

Guys I created her moveset & entrance yesterday, along with a new attire to start off the new batch of attires... & it now wont let me upload her again, so Im going to have to just reset her moveset & entrance to an ingame character's & upload her to be editable... Im sure you guys can download a moveset for her and make an entrance for her.

Sorry again guys but thats the best I can do, THQ's fault for not being able to upload downloaded content.

So ill get her uploaded tonight.

Thanks 8-)

Guys I created her moveset & entrance yesterday, along with a new attire to start off the new batch of attires... & it now wont let me upload her again, so Im going to have to just reset her moveset & entrance to an ingame character's & upload her to be editable... Im sure you guys can download a moveset for her and make an entrance for her.

Sorry again guys but thats the best I can do, THQ's fault for not being able to upload downloaded content.

Thanks 8-)

^^^ this is fine.. thanks for all the effort you put,.. must have felt like a long road.

Wait i take that back, shouldnt upload till theres 4 attires.. if we make our own wont be able to play online.. unless you plan on releasing more attires?? If you are forget everything i just said lol

Thanks 8-)

Don't apologize for stuff you can't control, friend. You've made probably the BEST Lita CAW I've ever seen, so if I have to take a few extra minutes inputting a move-set or a setting up an entrance, it's all good. Thanks for your hard work!

^ I am uploading separate caws of lita from different era's

yes but will there be a slot with 4 attires from this first era you are doing?? I guess the most recent attires she has worn?

like the 2 attires you have now, and 2 more from around the same time or era?.. thats what i am looking forward to... attires from I guess the last 5 years

This editable yet? are you gonna type out an entrance formula so we can appy what you have it set to?

He doesnt need to do this.. just download a lita moveset off cc and litas entrance goes like this:

Intro: your choice.

Stage: Jeff Hardy.

Ramp: Tara.

Ring in: maria.

In ring: ashley massaro.

Lighting jeff hardy.

There I did it for you, dont add any more onto this guys plate, hes obviously has very little time for this stuff as is.. take what hes giving now, and let him work on the next one.

By the way.. dont need to dfault the entrance.. im willing to bet what ever is stopping you is in the moveset, not the entrance.. just default the moves and im willing to bet money u will be able to upload while leaving the wntrance set.

This editable yet? are you gonna type out an entrance formula so we can appy what you have it set to?

He doesnt need to do this.. just download a lita moveset off cc and litas entrance goes like this:

Lighting jeff hardy.

There I did it for you, dont add any more onto this guys plate, hes obviously has very little time for this stuff as is.. take what hes giving now, and let him work on the next one.

By the way.. dont need to dfault the entrance.. im willing to bet what ever is stopping you is in the moveset, not the entrance.. just default the moves and im willing to bet money u will be able to upload while leaving the wntrance set.

or mickie james ring in? of u go for the extreme lita. never tried maria :/

Lighting jeff hardy.

or mickie james ring in? of u go for the extreme lita. never tried maria :/

Yes mickie not maria.. my mistake.. mixing up my m's.. surprised i didnt say melina, michelle mchool, maryse.. to many m's in the diva division.. thank you sir.

Could someone please be kind enough to write out the LITA formula the old fashioned way I dont have XBL but I really want this Lita. I don't even need all the attires if you could just be kind enough to write out the Lita formula and just one attire anyone except the one against Trish and Molly. Please ..... Thanks

Could someone please be kind enough to write out the LITA formula the old fashioned way I dont have XBL but I really want this Lita. I don't even need all the attires if you could just be kind enough to write out the Lita formula and just one attire anyone except the one against Trish and Molly. Please ..... Thanks

No one can do that just yet as the one uploaded is non editable

Archived