Lita-x presents: LITA!

Lita-x

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe, just maybe this dude/dudette has a life?

I hope thats what it is and not some caw anxiety,.. which i have seen.. It happens when a new caw maker makes a very good caw, they almost think of it as like their baby.. and dont want to release it cause of the fear of people changing, or releasing the formula for "their" baby lol

I hope thats what it is and not some caw anxiety,.. which i have seen.. It happens when a new caw maker makes a very good caw, they almost think of it as like their baby.. and dont want to release it cause of the fear of people changing, or releasing the formula for "their" baby lol

u should have an attempt at her

u should have an attempt at her

Lita would have been the first caw i made bro.. but honestly I wanted this one, and still do.. but believe if this caw never comes out I will release my own.. thats a promise.

Damn, you guys are harsh :lol:

1. I have a life, yes.

2. Its not my ''baby''. I just wont have time to write up the formula.

&

3. THQ has F'd up all this uploading stuff this year. As they f'd the whole game up IMO!

I havent got any dl's from CC, although i have FAN axxess so there may be moves from that in her move-set or something, I will go through the whole caw, as soon as I can.

I WILL make sure this is uploaded some way or another.

Thanks for being patient guys. :)

Archived