Lita-x presents: LITA!

Lita-x

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

could u reupload the rated r diva slot, cant find her in cc?

I CAN'T upload her untill, I get all these attires finished & download the patch, I havent been on live yet because I need to use the breast blur for the attires, as soon as I get the patch downloaded I'll upload her again, Thanks for letting me know guys! :)

NEW ATTIRES!! (uploading most soon)

Team extreme Era:

VS. Stephanie

IMG_0692.jpg

IMG_0693.jpg

Pink, HCTP

IMG_0694.jpgIMG_0695.jpg

Team Extreme 2002

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

NO WAY OUT 2002

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

ROYAL RUMBLE 2002

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0701.jpg

VS. Stacy Keibler, SMACKDOWN

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

EARLY 2004 ERA (KANE STORYLINE):

VS. Victoria, Backlash

IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

SHORTS 2003 ERA:

Divas battle royal, VS. Victoria, Jazz & Molly

IMG_0709.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

Hope you like these guys, let me know what you think! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance you'd consider re-doing some of these deleting the designs you did for the tat and using the PT texture Owen uploaded on CC? Would look better than the skull and the eye designs you did, to be honest. :fedup: The only major quarrel I had when I downloaded this, seeing that was in CC before you posted the preview..thought that was what you had on it...till. Surprised you didn't use it.

just go into your hard drive and go to clear system cache and that will remove the patch then when it promts you when the game starts dont download as that is the patch again.

Be careful doing this.. I had an issue when I tried it.. something about the dlc being corrupted, and i couldnt access my caws, they were blank, had to dl the patch again to see them.. it was too risky and decided not to move forward with it.. i do the copy caw method.., i assume your doing a new lita? Why not copy one and edit?? Seems easier.

Any chance you'd consider re-doing some of these deleting the designs you did for the tat and using the PT texture Owen uploaded on CC? Would look better than the skull and the eye designs you did, to be honest. :fedup: The only major quarrel I had when I downloaded this, seeing that was in CC before you posted the preview..thought that was what you had on it...till. Surprised you didn't use it.

How can I do that, It wont let me upload her when I have that Tattoo on her, you guys are able to edit her, could you not d/l the texture and put it on yourself :/ .. once I uploaded them all I went back in and changed her tattoo to the texture for myself.

How can I do that, It wont let me upload her when I have that Tattoo on her, you guys are able to edit her, could you not d/l the texture and put it on yourself :/ .. once I uploaded them all I went back in and changed her tattoo to the texture for myself.

We can't...it would erase all of the PT's you have on them.. :fedup: And there is a way, if you use the programs we can't talk about on here. ;) Sinnermanbuns comments used to also work in the last game, not sure if it still does in WWE12.

Archived