*UPLOADED TO LIVE!! 1-16* "You Irish c*cks*cker in Stamford, Connecticut. Look at where it really lies. It ain't in your pocket, motherf*****r...."

deathbyego

".. It's right here in goddamn Philadelphia, Pennsylvania!"

- Hardcore Homecoming: November Reign

So... Cut the f*ckin' music!!

***UPLOADED TO LIVE***

Search Tag: deathbyego

Shane Douglas

sdouglasface.jpg

ECW Slot:

sdattire1.jpg

sdattire2.jpg

sdattire3.jpg

sdattire4.jpg

WCW/Beyond Slot:

sdattire5.jpg

sdattire6.jpg

sdattire7.jpg

sdattire8.jpg

1/06

sdcompare.jpg

12/30

douglasface2.jpg

Old:

douglasface.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brows and facial hair are green.

Morph looks good though!

Also, I'd reduce the saturation for the skin tone you're using. He's looking real orange.

He said that the "goatee" are placeholders.Anyway really digging this for sure,i knew who it was instantly.

I know who it is but it took me a minute to see it from the picture. Think you may be missing something crucial but I have no idea what it is.

It could only be 2 things. Forehead "real estate"/hairline. Unfortunately, that can't be helped. Brows are as far down as it will let me. And the only hair I could use for a good hairline is Jeff Hardy's, but I kind of need the ponytail. And 2, would be the goatee. Yea... I can see that is going to need some PT love.

Morph looks good though!

Also, I'd reduce the saturation for the skin tone you're using. He's looking real orange.

The hair... You know how tough it is to get a dark dirty blonde. It almost always starts to get a bit green. I'll fool around with it a bit more, unless you happen to have a decent code for it. The goatee is something that I'm almost 95% sure I'll be "pting".

The tan is the same tan Virtue used for his "updated" Shawn Michaels. Maybe it is my VGA color converter settings that changed it a bit when I took the shots with the Dazzle, unless Virtue's is orange to begin with. Hmm. ECW Douglas did have a orangey/red tan though. I'll upload a preview on Live so I can get a few opinions on the color.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll look into it.

The eyes are really standing out to me and putting me off.

The eyes do look a tad to big and the nose could use some height.

52144535.jpg

Poor guy. Every time I see a recent pic, I always think how he hasn't aged well.

His eyes are probably one of his most defining characteristics. Between the lids, wrinkles, blue eyes etc, they are supposed to stick out. Sigh.. I'll reduce them slightly then.

As for the nose, I can't do anything about that. It already is as high as it will go. That is all because of morphing restrictions and templates. I could use another template, but the extra height I would gain on the nose would be negligible AND it would force me to have a non existent brow/forehead. That is the bad thing about doing a Douglas. His nose is very high up, he has a very large forehead area, and a specific hairline. You just got to suck it up and take the good with the bad when it comes to CAW mode.

So nose has to stay put, but I'll tweak the eye "giantness" and give an update pic in a hour.

I know who it is but it took me a minute to see it from the picture. Think you may be missing something crucial but I have no idea what it is.

It could only be 2 things. Forehead "real estate"/hairline. Unfortunately, that can't be helped. Brows are as far down as it will let me. And the only hair I could use for a good hairline is Jeff Hardy's, but I kind of need the ponytail. And 2, would be the goatee. Yea... I can see that is going to need some PT love.

Morph looks good though!

The hair... You know how tough it is to get a dark dirty blonde. It almost always starts to get a bit green. I'll fool around with it a bit more, unless you happen to have a decent code for it. The goatee is something that I'm almost 95% sure I'll be "pting".

The tan is the same tan Virtue used for his "updated" Shawn Michaels. Maybe it is my VGA color converter settings that changed it a bit when I took the shots with the Dazzle, unless Virtue's is orange to begin with. Hmm. ECW Douglas did have a orangey/red tan though. I'll upload a preview on Live so I can get a few opinions on the color.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll look into it.

The eyes are really standing out to me and putting me off.

The eyes do look a tad to big and the nose could use some height.

52144535.jpg

Poor guy. Every time I see a recent pic, I always think how he hasn't aged well.

His eyes are probably one of his most defining characteristics. Between the lids, wrinkles, blue eyes etc, they are supposed to stick out. Sigh.. I'll reduce them slightly then.

As for the nose, I can't do anything about that. It already is as high as it will go. That is all because of morphing restrictions and templates. I could use another template, but the extra height I would gain on the nose would be negligible AND it would force me to have a non existent brow/forehead. That is the bad thing about doing a Douglas. His nose is very high up, he has a very large forehead area, and a specific hairline. You just got to suck it up and take the good with the bad when it comes to CAW mode.

So nose has to stay put, but I'll tweak the eye "giantness" and give an update pic in a hour.

I lol'd when I read this.

I really like where it is going nonetheless. One of the best morphs for Shane Douglas in years. Hopefully for my own selfish reasons you or someone else with tackle other members of the TRIPLE THREAT (Besides Bam Bam because we know that has been BEASTED of course *wink *wink) - Candido, Storm, Francine, Sunny (The only other true members I consider in the stable).

Good work.

I lol'd when I read this.

I really like where it is going nonetheless. One of the best morphs for Shane Douglas in years. Hopefully for my own selfish reasons you or someone else with tackle other members of the TRIPLE THREAT (Besides Bam Bam because we know that has been BEASTED of course *wink *wink) - Candido, Storm, Francine, Sunny (The only other true members I consider in the stable).

Good work.

Yup. No point in a Bam Bam. Candido and Francine are definite possibility though. I started on a Francine last year and almost broke my controller when I discover just how handicapped Female Caw mode is. You kind of expect to see a drastic change if you put -100 or +100 when doing a female face... nope. I never considered Storm a member. Associated, sure. But they pulled a swerve on him when they were going to officially announce him as a member. And that swerve came in the form of Bam Bam.

Update in first post

The original angle was 5. That was it. So I reduced it well into the negatives (despite the fact that his eyes do slant that way but his lid fat obstructs it) and decreased the eye size all around due to popular demand. An updated face preview will be on Live in 5 mins. Just search deathbyego if the pics here are not enough.

Now off to work on a goatee.

I just knew who it was going to be =]

Cant wait for this... any long tights attire planned?

All the logos are pretty much done for all 8 attire with entrance gear. I just need to finish the last few bits for a robe. And yes. 2nd slot will have 1 long tights attire. I was planning on previewing the first slot tomorrow, but I now have to do a goatee. We'll see though.

Archived