Which Superstar cant you STAND?

ColdBloodEnigma

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sheamus can be superhuman because for one it's believeable.

I myself can't stand Jinder Mahal, Heath Slater & Titus O'Neal.

How exactly? He gets beat up for the majority of the match, then suddenly he shows an angry face with Cole dropping his "You don't want to make him angry" line. After that, well, Irish Hammer x2, Irish Curse, chest pounding taunt and finally, Brogue Kick. That's it.

You obviously haven't paid attention to many of his matches. Sheamus has put on great matches with Christian and even Mark Henry since turning face. Personally I think he is way more entertaining as a face. His heel stuff was getting too blah.

And guys I can't stand... Honestly, out of the divas the two I can't stand the most are Beth Phoenix an Natalya. I know when it comes to wrestling they're the two best in the Divas division. But on the mic with their stupid "cry for me" shit is just cringey and lame.

As for the males... The only one I can really think of is Theodore Long. I mean... Why is he still there? Why have guys like Mick Foley, William Regal and Paul Heyman only had short runs as GM, but Theodore Long has been going forever? He doesn't really bring anything to the show, and he's been doing the same shitty catchphrases and dance moves for nearly a decade. And don't even get me started on the thing with him and Aksana...

Well said.

I cannot stand:

Jack Thwagger

Cody Rhodes Promos

Michael Cole

Booker T shouting- WAT DA HAYELL! or MA BOY D-BRYAN or MA BOY Z-RY or and this is classic, AW SHUCKY DUCKY QUACK QUACK.

Kevin Nash

Jinder Mahal

Heath Slater, he is DUMBER THAN SHIT

Christian whining about one more match, SHUT THE HELL UP!

Mark Henry talking

I would say Cena but SuperCena has been toned down a bit

Hornswoggle

Titus O'Neil barking

Any other NXT Rookies

Vickie Guerrero shouting EXCUSE ME!

The Big Shit talking

I can't stand:

CM Punk (Obviously)

Zack Ryder

Daniel Bryan = the ICW's biggest superstars who the ICW jack off too!

Wade Barrett

Askana

AJ

Fans bitching over why Cena turning a heel is the ultimate way to go in this indusutry

Fans crying over why CM Punk is a wrestling God *Which he isn't*

Kane's new mask designs

The absence of the Undertaker

Nash buried by Triple HHH

Did I say CM Punk?

I can't stand:

CM Punk (Obviously is awesome)

Zack Ryder

Daniel Bryan = the IWC's biggest superstars who the IWC jack off too! but he is an awesome wrestlerWade Barrett

Askana

AJ

Fans bitching over why Cena turning a heel is the ultimate way to go in this indusutry

Fans crying over why CM Punk is a wrestling God *Which he is*

Kane's new mask designs

Did I say CM Punk is awesome?

Fixed. :nod::)

I can't stand:

Zack Ryder

Daniel Bryan = the IWC's biggest superstars who the IWC jack off too! but he is an awesome wrestlerWade Barrett

Askana

AJ

Kane's new mask designs

Word to the wise, do not *censored*ing ever again edit my posts without my consent or the credentials around here to do so, okay? My true personal feelings about these people are indeed not meant to censored BUT out here for all to critique, regardless if I trickled the litle fanboy in you.

I can't stand:

Zack Ryder

Askana

AJ

Kane's new mask designs

Word to the wise, I love it when you edit my posts without my consent or the credentials around here to do so, okay? My true personal feelings about these people are indeed meant to censored not out here for all to critique, regardless if I trickled the massive dick in your pants

I took one for the team here, guys.

I can't stand:

Zack Ryder

Askana

AJ

Kane's new mask designs

Word to the wise, I love it when you edit my posts without my consent or the credentials around here to do so, okay? My true personal feelings about these people are indeed meant to censored not out here for all to critique, regardless if I trickled the massive dick in your pants

Nice comment jackass....

I can't stand:

Zack Ryder

Askana

AJ

Kane's new mask designs

Nice comment you sexy beast....

Why thank you! At least I'm not editing your posts like that other jackass.

I've seen you do this alot. It's not Triple HHH. That makes it sound he has six H's to his name when it's three. It's not like he's "Hunter Hearst Humphrey Humpty Hump Helmsley".

I mean, his nose is as big as Humpty Hump's, but that's something else entirely.

I've seen you do this alot. It's not Triple HHH. That makes it sound he has six H's to his name when it's three. It's not like he's "Hunter Hearst Humphrey Humpty Hump Helmsley".

I mean, his nose is as big as Humpty Hump's, but that's something else entirely.

I'm pretty sure Triple HHH = HHHHHHHHH

I can't stand:

Zack Ryder

Askana

AJ

Kane's new mask designs

Word to the wise, do not *censored*ing ever again edit my posts without my consent or the credentials around here to do so, okay? My true personal feelings about these people are indeed not meant to censored BUT out here for all to critique, regardless if I trickled the litle fanboy in you.

Lighten up man, we are just joking around.

Mr Serious

Can't stand Teddy Long, Alicia Fox and Sheamus

Archived