LOW KI / KAVAL (4 Slots, 14 Attires UP ON LIVE!)

Petos

INDY ATTIRES UP!

XBL TAGS:

Slot 1 (WWE):

Kaval, Low Ki, Slot 1, Petos

Slot 2 (WWE):

Kaval, Low Ki, Slot 2, Petos

SLOT 3 (INDY):

Low Ki, Kaval, Slot 3, Petos

SLOT 4 (INDY):

Low Ki, Kaval, Slot 4, Petos

FACE:

kavalface.png

SLOT 3 ON XBL (INDY):

1. Black Shorts

2. Red Trunks

3. White Pants

4. Black/Gold Tights

lowkiattires1.png

SLOT 4 ON XBL (INDY):

1. Blue/Yellow/Black Tights

2. Black/Gold Tights

3. Black Trunks

4. White Shorts

lowkiattires2.png

TRUNKS CLOSE-UP:

lowkiclose.png

SLOT 1 ON XBL (WWE):

1. Blue

2. Green

3. Red ( not orange; colors are distorted in image)

4. Purple

kavalattires.png

kavalentrance.png

SLOT 2 ON XBL (WWE):

1. Orange

2. Blue

3. Yellow

4. White (Survivor Series 2010)

kavalattires2.png

kavalentrance2.png

WWE ATTIRE + TATTOO CLOSE-UPS:

p1100580n.jpgp1100511e.jpg

p1100513n.jpgp1100514l.jpg

The attire looks good like. id say maybe add some eyebrow depth and decrease his forehead width and depth abit his eyebrows stick quite out. For the entrance jacket id use one off the armless vests make it black but then you would have to make the PT for the design and the Kaval across the front...

id maybe take some of the arm length off aswell, and add some eye make up and make it skin colour (unless thats just the pic) but good work mate will you be doing a formula?

Thanks for the comments. The face skin is IMO the best choice. I initially had another skin on him, but this one looked better. I'll look into your suggestions, HCTP, but the darkness in the eye are is done on purpose - gives him a more "Kaval"ish look. I'll look into all your other suggestion though. And no, I won't be typing a formula, but this will be on XBL.

Yeah the skin tones have got worse not better over the years like we cant actually colour them ourselves.

OT that skin tone would look good for Kanes new mask... Any chance you could PM the face morphing as i cant get on live and i tried Kaval and it didnt turn out so good. its good the have the tree of woe stomp aswell my fave kaval move (even though it doesnt look that good ingame lol)

Off to a solid start. The best way to make the entrance attire is to use a sleeveless shirt, and the studded choker under body accessories. As for the face.. Morph wise, It's getting there.

-Increase cranium height some

-Increase eye width

-Decrease eye y-axis a few clicks

-Increase nose angle

-Decrease nose depth

-Increase jaw height

http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu64/refs123/Kaval/kaval.png

But the skin, eyebrows, and detailing (or lack there of) could use some work. I'd personally use Texture 8 or 10 and pack on the detailing, particularly around the eyes. Also make custom eyebrows. None of the ones in-game suit him well enough. The brows you have now could work as a base, but the outside ends need to be thicker and slightly lighter.

Thank you Pac, that's hugely helpful. And those refs are awesome, so thanks. I'll look into your suggestions, and check out what I can do about the skin detailing. Thanks to everyone for the comments, this'll be up when I'm happy with it.

My apologies that it's been a while: I've had my hands full with real life. I have, however managed to work on this CAW a little and incorporate the feedback I've gotten. So thanks for the comments.

I have one question though: What color attires would you guys want? I've been thinking of making blue, red, yellow and white. Other options include green and purple. If you have any requests regarding this, go ahead and let your voices be heard. The update will be up in the coming days, maybe as soon as tomorrow.

I really like the yellow and white attires with the black and white inverted, but the demand seems to be more towards the more basic ones. So I thought I might as well make 2 WWE slots:

SLOT 1:

Green

Blue

Red

Purple

SLOT 2:

Blue

Orange

Yellow

White

That would pretty much cover all of his WWE attires. How would you guys feel about that?

Update in 1st post! Slot 2 to come soon.

Sounds good. Slot 2 would be for me.. As for the face update, It's looking much better.

-Decrease nostril height a couple clicks

-Decrease mouth thickness a hair

-Increase age, his forehead is rather wrinkled

-Darken the mouth lines. I can see them faintly, but they appear to be lighter than the skin tone.. They should be darker.

Sounds good. Slot 2 would be for me.. As for the face update, It's looking much better.

-Decrease nostril height a couple clicks

-Decrease mouth thickness a hair

-Increase age, his forehead is rather wrinkled

-Darken the mouth lines. I can see them faintly, but they appear to be lighter than the skin tone.. They should be darker.

I actually meant to add some age and mouth lines, but completely forgot. In fact I don't have any mouth lines on him ATM, what you saw was just a part of the face skin. I'll make some last morphing adjustments and then the face is done.

It'll be a while longer than I anticipated until I put up the second slot. There was an issue with the attires, that wasn't visible in the pics, and now I have to re-make all the attires. Shouldn't take too long though.

I was hoping for some of his ROH/TNA attires.

I am planning to make some older attires. If you have any attire refs of the attires you'd like, this'll be faster. If not, it might take a while.

Archived