The Remedy's WWE '12 Showcase

The Remedy

Well hey there. So, I haven't made a showcase in quite a while (or even been on CAWs.ws much for that matter), so... figured it was about time to do so again.

Most of my creations will be female, but I might throw in a couple of males for kicks.

First up, Ashleigh Moore, a character that I'm controlling in my new forum. She's a generous and kind England native. (Note: I've fixed the elbow pads, so they match the attire more. Can be seen in the video below.)

ashcoll.png

Next up is Mikuro On, a character that is being controlled by somebody else, but I liked the creation I churned out when making the CAW.

micuroCol.png

An entrance video of the two ladies posted above.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCf0GFkYHaY

Next up is Prysm Ray, a character I've controlled in another federation. A very carefree attitude most of the time, as is seen in her bright colored attires. This first attire is

PrysmCol.png

Next up are Prysm's alternate attires. I even labeled them.

PrysmColAlt.png

As labeled.

A) Her Wonderbolts attire. Wonderbolts are a group of high flyers, only the best. ;) Was her dream for a long time to join.

B) The Shadowbolts. Bizzaro world evil version of the Wonderbolts, essentially.

C) Rainbow Singlet. In case she needs to get down to business.

Comments, Suggestions and Insults all welcome.

Thanks for the awesome comments.

I'd love to say that I put alot of effort into Prysm, but it all just sort of fell into place after tweaking an idea from a friend. I love how she turned out myself. So, I made a new creation today.. a bit of a ditz you can say.

DanaCol.png

That is "Ditzy" Dana McDoogle, constantly dropping things or saying something that nobody really understands. Gets picked on often due to being born cross eyed or being seen as "stupid" for the off the wall things she does or says.

I sort of wanted to make a joke character, and this was what I came up with. Since I didn't want her to be a joke character for the sake of being one, I gave her a slight disability.

Note: The "white dots" on the side of her attire are actually bubbles. For some reason in game lighting they just look clear white, so I made a close up picture to show that they're actually not.

And then I made a video of Prysm and Dana's entrances.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_24wnoNtug

They be lookin' good, Rem~

...And, that theme I sent you matched up kind of well with Dana's entrance. O_o I didn't know what entrance you had on her so was just sending something random. XD

Hey, ur lookin' good, but are u reel? or ar u just som old pedophile?!!? :lol: hott chicks like don't exist in wrestlingg forumz!

...And, that theme I sent you matched up kind of well with Dana's entrance. O_o I didn't know what entrance you had on her so was just sending something random. XD

Hey, ur lookin' good, but are u reel? or ar u just som old pedophile?!!? :lol: hott chicks like don't exist in wrestlingg forumz!

Yes, I am a female. But no, those pictures are not of me. My signature and Avatar are actually of a guy.

Yes, I am a female. But no, those pictures are not of me. My signature and Avatar are actually of a guy.

Oh! Sneaky ;) fake pics to make you look hotter than IRL, do an hero plz!

Archived