BREAKING NEWS: Randy Orton injured!

ColdBloodEnigma

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As noted earlier, Randy Orton was injured at last night’s SmackDown tapings in Indianapolis during the Falls Count Anywhere main event against Wade Barrett. Orton has been removed from this week’s live events.

Word backstage was that Orton suffered some sort of back injury and it has to do with at least one of the discs in his back. Orton could miss up to 6 months of in-ring time, causing him to miss WrestleMania 28. An official update from WWE should be available soon.

Source: PWInsider

Guess its not a work then :(

Damn, I don't love the guy, but his feud is great at the moment.

This is bittersweet for me, it sucks he's injured at all, that his feud with Barrett will be delayed, and that SmackDown is in even more trouble due to another injury, but I am selfishly happy he won't be winning the Royal Rumble.

Hope he gets mended up and back ASAP.

Hooray!

Pity the injury didnt happen about 6 months earlier cos then maybe Christian would of got a fair run with the belt. This might sound a bit mean I just cant stand the prick. All the backstage stuff he gets away with is disgraceful so the sexist bully got what he deserved!

I have two words for Mr Orton and thats Amy Webber!

On the plus side, they can pin his injury on Barrett and thus put The Barrett Barrage over even more.

That will most likely end up happening...This injury stems from a street fight in which..

Wade Barrett tossed Orton down a flight of stairs.

Things aren't looking very good for the WWE right now with all these injured stars they must be panicking.

Sin Cara

Rey Mysterio

Christian

Mark Henry

Alberto Del Rio

and now Orton

I'm really hoping they bring Christian back asap now that Orton is out.But what's most likely going to happen is Sheamus will take over Orton's spot as top face now of SD.Sheamus hasn't lost a match by pinfall in the longest time.

I actually just uploaded a vid a few minutes ago about this lol

If you're a fan of Sheamus and Daniel Bryan like I am, this is great news. If this injury is as bad as they're reporting it to be, I think its safe to say those two guys will be the top faces on Smackdown for a while. Smackdown just keeps getting better and better.

Sheamus and Daniel Bryan are the main reasons why I watch Smackdown, so yeah, I'm with you.

This is good news. Hopefully this means they can ride out the Barrett/Orton feud until WrestleMania.

I like that idea.

Though it'd have to be an Orton return at the Rumble for that to work. Which I would hate. I'm tired of Rumble returns.

This is good news. Hopefully this means they can ride out the Barrett/Orton feud until WrestleMania.

I like that idea.

Though it'd have to be an Orton return at the Rumble for that to work. Which I would hate. I'm tired of Rumble returns.

It could be an Elimination Chamber return. They could have Barrett on the verge of winning the title when Orton does what Shawn Michaels did at EC 2010. He could remove a floor panel, run in and RKO Barrett.

I like that idea.

It could be an Elimination Chamber return. They could have Barrett on the verge of winning the title when Orton does what Shawn Michaels did at EC 2010. He could remove a floor panel, run in and RKO Barrett.

Based on his injury it'll probably make more sense then too. We know Orton's a sucker for getting injured and he could use that time to make sure he's better.

But with so many people out atm I imagine there will be plenty of Rumble returns anyway.

Good riddance.

^^^

Oh yeah, good riddance to a great performer and someone who is really important the WWE right now. Boy am I glad he got injured. If I got injured I sure would love all my family and friends to say "Good Riddance"

Lol, chill out dude. And we're not Orton's family and friends. We're fans of wrestling who can choose to have any opinion we'd like. I agree with the posts you quoted, I'm not a fan of Orton and I think he's really monotonous and boring, i'm glad he's gone for a little bit. I would never wish injury on a man, but him being away from my TV sounds beautiful.

Archived