BREAKING NEWS: Randy Orton injured!

ColdBloodEnigma

If you're a fan of Sheamus and Daniel Bryan like I am, this is great news. If this injury is as bad as they're reporting it to be, I think its safe to say those two guys will be the top faces on Smackdown for a while. Smackdown just keeps getting better and better.

Sheamus and Daniel Bryan are the main reasons why I watch Smackdown, so yeah, I'm with you.

I'm with you two Sheamus,Bryan and Rhodes are what makes Smackdown that bit better than Raw and this is a great chance for Sheamus and Bryan to establish themselves as the top dogs on the show.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read a rumor somewhere that he failed his 3rd wellness which would result in him gettin fired so they're covering it up with this injury angle but that's probably dirtsheet.

Yeah, that's definetly bull. Vince would not fire Orton because of that. Anyway, I wish they'd have just left Barrett without an opponent, and allow him to cut promo's each week about how he put out the Viper. This could help Barrett, while not hurting Orton's reputation. Also, I can't see much coming from the Sheamus-Barrett feud, but it depends which route they do down. Either put Sheamus over to fill the "top face" position on Smackdown, or put Barrett over and give him some momentum going into his Wrestlemania match with Orton (if he's recovered by then).

This is good news. Hopefully this means they can ride out the Barrett/Orton feud until WrestleMania.

I like that idea.

Though it'd have to be an Orton return at the Rumble for that to work. Which I would hate. I'm tired of Rumble returns.

Why? Its pretty obvious Jericho will return monday then win the rumble cos of plans of Punk/Jericho unless they plan on Sheamus winning to feud with Bryan.

I do not like Orton but hopefully he'll recover soon. Barrett should brag about how he took Orton out (maybe with the story of him getting his backstage revenge, I am sure Orton's healthy enough to make some recorded brawl) and then he goe's for the world title but right when he is about to get his spot Orton returns and a brawl starts.

They both feud for a while and at Wrestlemania Barrett's beeing put over. WIN!

I do not like Orton but hopefully he'll recover soon. Barrett should brag about how he took Orton out (maybe with the story of him getting his backstage revenge, I am sure Orton's healthy enough to make some recorded brawl) and then he goe's for the world title but right when he is about to get his spot Orton returns and a brawl starts.

They both feud for a while and at Wrestlemania Barrett's beeing put over. WIN!

Orton's out for six months.

Archived