Mr Pay Per View, Rob Van Dam - 2 SLOTS UPLOADED TO XBL

The D

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good work. I do have a few suggestions. I think the bags of the eyes are too strong causing him to look a little too stoned. Besides that the skin freckles but theres probably nothing you can do about it. Just keep at it. It's pretty awesome already!

I think the line for the indentation between his upper lip and nose is a bit too pronounced. I keep thinking of a feline's face when I see it. The eyes may be a bit big now as well. I do really like what youre going for here though, since its a different take than the oddly feminine look most people seem to have with RVD CAWs, as youve stated yourself.

I hope this has an ECW-esque moveset/taunts.

he's been doing the same moves and taunts his entire career, plus you can change them.

Nice comment...

No he hasn't. He's significantly toned down his moveset since making the transition to WWF/WWE.

And yes, I'm aware that I can change the moves. I have the same copy of the game as everyone else on the forum.

I'm expressing my wants/hopes/suggestions/opinions just like every other member of the board does in every CAW thread. Not sure why you're singling out my post with your sarcasm.

I don't know why everybody is so snippy/rude towards other members these days.

Archived