Mr Pay Per View, Rob Van Dam - 2 SLOTS UPLOADED TO XBL

The D

Sorry i thought he had no eyebags but im looking at a ref pic now..Now that i look at its the nose bridge that is bothering me it looks like the bridge of the nose is a bit too depth out where it should be it a bit..Also the eyes they look a little too droopy too mw maybe bring them up just a bit also..Maybr the lip creases look a bit too angled abit...

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to sound arrogant, but I think some of you are stuck in how you see RVD. I've posted a collage with each of the features of the face up against multiple images, and a full face comparrison too. I can see a few things to tweak, but you've also got to think of the ingame limitations. If you don't see what I'm going for from the collage then I don't think you ever will.

Far as I can see (after the updates), the only thing that would take this to the next level would be a proper hairline. However, given the limitations of hair selection in CAW mode, I'd say this is probably as close as it's going to get - which is pretty damn good!

Ohhh and BTW, for other posters in this thread, RVD has two distinct features below his nose and above his top lip:

1. A scar that's slightly off center

2. a rather pronounced philtrum or the infranasal depression.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/images/stories/roster/rvd/img_2292.jpg

@d you were right earlier then your comment above. We all view rvd different. Hence you made yours. You said it better earlier though as you do sound like you know best with your above comment Your previous comment was more spot on we all see him different :) just saying ..anyway liking the body morph as always with your Caws

@d you were right earlier then your comment above. We all view rvd different. Hence you made yours. You said it better earlier though as you do sound like you know best with your above comment Your previous comment was more spot on we all see him different :) just saying ..anyway liking the body morph as always with your Caws

Sorry, but it's hard to argue with pictures and people are suggesting things that would make it less accurate by those reference pictures. I'm in no way saying that my CAW is good, great or perfect, I'm merely saying that people should look at the ref's before they post suggestions, especially as RVD can look different in multiple pictures and I think people don't really stop and look at what the guy actually looks like. I've said it before, the looks quite haggered, and he doesn't have feminine asian looking eyes. Sometimes people get so used to seeing CAWs of them that it can alter the way you view a real picture.

There's always a difference between caw mode and in game mode with how a caw looks, and this rvd will look awesome in both cos his distinct features have been replicated...... I really can't wait till u finish both this and the ABA undertaker

What attires are on the cards for rvd? (sorry if u posted it, I must have missed it)

I'd make the upper eye lid creases appear deeper, maybe bring the eyebrows down a tad if you can, and also lighten up the eye colour ever so slightly. Also, maybe take a few clicks off the jaw outline, the jaw is looking a tad squarish to me, rather than that chubby round jaw he has.

the rvd in the back is all orange not white i made that mistake too, watch the tna hardcore justice ppv where he fights sabu its all orange in the back. you need attire tips let me know i have done just about every rvd attire made ;)

If you make the singlet orange he'll have an orange circle on his crotch.

no no i didnt mean make the singlet orange...i mean on the back of the singlet where his name is (rvd) theres no white on the top back half of the singlet its just orange with rvd in black, but lower ass area is white.

Archived