Mr Pay Per View, Rob Van Dam - 2 SLOTS UPLOADED TO XBL

The D

This is the closest ive seen someone get to an RVD caw yet. That upper lip is perfect. The profile shot looks great too but the straight on one theres something. From the bottom of the nose down its great but form the bridge of the nose up is bugging me for some reason. I think maybe if you make the eyes a little mor squinty might help because even when his face is more neutral he has that tired look.

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/r/robvandam/55.jpg

And maybe if you can try to cover up some of those default eye bags since he doesnt have that prominent of bags under his eyes. So i think the eye area just needs some work.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the closest ive seen someone get to an RVD caw yet. That upper lip is perfect. The profile shot looks great too but the straight on one theres something. From the bottom of the nose down its great but form the bridge of the nose up is bugging me for some reason. I think maybe if you make the eyes a little mor squinty might help because even when his face is more neutral he has that tired look.

And maybe if you can try to cover up some of those default eye bags since he doesnt have that prominent of bags under his eyes. So i think the eye area just needs some work.

Actuallt RVD has now got some heavy eye bags

Actuallt RVD has now got some heavy eye bags

Yea good point but still, minus under his right eye in this pic, his eye bags are down more and more sunken in looking and not so much layered like that face skin makes them. So a little covering still might make it look better.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/images/stories/roster/rvd/img_2292.jpg

the rvd in the back is all orange not white i made that mistake too, watch the tna hardcore justice ppv where he fights sabu its all orange in the back. you need attire tips let me know i have done just about every rvd attire made ;)

the rvd in the back is all orange not white i made that mistake too, watch the tna hardcore justice ppv where he fights sabu its all orange in the back. you need attire tips let me know i have done just about every rvd attire made ;)

If you make the singlet orange he'll have an orange circle on his crotch.

Are you people blind, looks nothing like RVD

I get that, I do. RVD is one of those people that everyone sees differently. If you go and look at some pictures of RVD from TNA and the end of his WWE run, I think you'll see what I'm going for. Sadly, the game's morphing is severely limited and you just cannot get parts of the face right, because the CAW faces do not slope upwards. It's the same reason that D'lo Brown is very hard to capture aswell.

If you've got any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. This is still very early of course, but you get to the point on some CAWs where you've done all you can on your own, and it can take a good few updates before it takes shape, much like Shock and Bhangra's. This is merely a different perspective on RVD for those who want a more up to date haggered looking RVD face.

I really, really like the lower half of the face - especially the jaw/chin area. It's perfect. Those eyes, however; you gotta work on the eyes a bit more. I know you're trying to avoid the "asian" look, but that's what RVD's eyes look like. Right now they look way to droopy and sad to me. He also, to me, has a sort of "eye liner" look to his eyes that's very pronounced. Looking forward to where this goes.

Archived