Chris Jericho (5 Slots, 20 Attires - 2012 UPLOADED - 15/02/12)

Petchy

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's about time that people on PS3 realize that they're going to miss out if they don't get this game on 360. I'm sick of seeing PS3 users saying "post the formula so we can convert it to PS3", when in reality, due to the layer restriction and lack of texturing opportunities, the caw won't look half as good.

This.Is.AWESOME!!!

I think it's about time that people on PS3 realize that they're going to miss out if they don't get this game on 360. I'm sick of seeing PS3 users saying "post the formula so we can convert it to PS3", when in reality, due to the layer restriction and lack of texturing opportunities, the caw won't look half as good.

BoomHeadShot.gif

As many as you can possibly do? And who's next on your to-do list? And when are you going to upload Taz?

I think 12 is enough! :lol: No idea yet, possibly Benoit? Taz will be up very soon, still haven't found time to finalise his moveset. Got 3 Jericho movesets to do first, then I'll do his!

I do have three perfect Jericho movesets. I made them watching his matches from different eras if you are interested. Because if it's only the moveset it can be done quickly so I can start Codebreaking Cena :D:ike:

Haha, I'll be honest... I don't actually think it's Jericho but hey, it's fun to add fuel to the fire. :hqhq:

And more attires? Geez, how many you want. :P

No more I want this as soon as yesterday :):hqhq:

Archived