Chris Jericho (5 Slots, 20 Attires - 2012 UPLOADED - 15/02/12)

Petchy

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just suggesting because this will be my jericho but I want his more current attires and to be able to use online I cant see it taking too long

Still can't see what the current attires have to do anything with these 12 awesome ones? :fedup:

May hold these off a little longer, as going to cave in and do the 2010 attires too.

Damn straight you are!

Agreed do them but you could always upload the ones done now so we can have something to sink our teeth into until you finish the current stuff

I'm all in for uploading these ones now, so I can finally get my hands these true perfections :)

That's good to hear I mean that you are uploading since I'm about to blow up here :D Sad to here that CC is being crap again, I can see that of course, I can't even upload my fixed Lashley which finally has a goddamn logo on him :D

EDIT: Well after 15 minutes it finally started to work for me :S At least I managed to get your Sabu and Goldberg now :)

Petchy, PLEASE for the love of all that is holy. PLEASE upload as soon as you can. You have us all here waiting like a bunch of starved ethiopians (ok that was a little harsh). But seriouslly though great effin job on all of these. I don't usually have duplicate wrestlers as I like to take full advantage of my 50 slots, but this is definetely the exception! I'm definetely DL'ing all 3 of these.

Are you uploading the PT's? I like the new era of jericho the best..BUT i like some of his old attires and would like to create a hybrid one so to speak

Are you uploading the PT's? I like the new era of jericho the best..BUT i like some of his old attires and would like to create a hybrid one so to speak

Archived