Chris Jericho (5 Slots, 20 Attires - 2012 UPLOADED - 15/02/12)

Petchy

End of the World (2012-Present)

10ooeo7.png

6ns1o9.jpg

2zecfq1.jpg

Heel (2009-11)

10ykhfk.jpg

fzax4z.jpg

2w4jy3t.jpg

2mp0h8z.jpg

Savior (2008-09)

sq10f6.jpg

35ltd04.jpg

25ai890.jpg

c2u01.jpg

WWF/E (2000-05)

3585tfs.jpg

2d0jof6.jpg

993xjp.jpg

jr9u7m.jpg

ECW / WCW (1996-99)

21kb5ow.jpg

122nfk5.jpg

24fxwl2.jpg

r7lsox.jpg

Tags:

(Chris Jericho, 2012, Petchy)

(Lionheart ECW WCW, Chris Jericho, Petchy)

(Y2J, Chris Jericho, Petchy)

Huge credit to: The D, as the face is from his original Jericho. He also had the idea to texture the chest and abdomen region.

Please Note: I have kept the same long hairstyle on all the Classic Jericho attires for online players such as myself because of the glitch. The only exception is the Pink and Black attire, which just wouldn't look right without a ponytail but be warned, if used online the hair will be the same as others.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow you're really going out on a limb on it being Jericho. I don't know though, every time he denies it I get less stuck on it being him. It's funny, I thought it was gonna be the return of Michelle McCool and The Undertaker. They said tonight's promo will make it clear on who it's going to be.

Anyways on topic, great CAW as always Petchy. Any other attires planned?

:o

Just when I think you couldn't do any better! You keep out doing yourself and there will be no point in anybody even trying. All look amazing and I love the texture on the SVR 06 tights.

I Agree.... When i Opened i thought "One More Jericho?"... Now i'm saying "THAT'S The Jericho that I NEED"

Amazing Petchy.... Like Always

Haha, I'll be honest... I don't actually think it's Jericho but hey, it's fun to add fuel to the fire. :hqhq:

And more attires? Geez, how many you want. :P

As many as you can possibly do? And who's next on your to-do list? And when are you going to upload Taz?

As many as you can possibly do? And who's next on your to-do list? And when are you going to upload Taz?

I think 12 is enough! :lol: No idea yet, possibly Benoit? Taz will be up very soon, still haven't found time to finalise his moveset. Got 3 Jericho movesets to do first, then I'll do his!

Awesome work, man. I'm glad the face works for the other attires too. Is that the best long hair though?

Could be, that new wavy style doesn't do it for me, makes the face look squashed and it doesn't really go long enough. What would really be good is if Petchy could pull off some sort of textured hairline *hint*.

Yeah, I know that hair doesn't work for some of the attires but because of the stupid online hair glitch my hands are kinda' tied. My hope is that those not bothered about using online, will change it themselves after downloading. :)

that pink and black attire is immense, hope ur sharing these pts files like u did with tazz as i'd love to combine some of these attires between just 2 caws, although i'll probly be making multiple saves again this year lol.

(still no svr 11 attire though :( ...dont suppose u've got the textures for that so i can make it myself?)

really nice work though and benoit would be awesome to see, especially with ur texture work bein as goos as it is.

that pink and black attire is immense, hope ur sharing these pts files like u did with tazz as i'd love to combine some of these attires between just 2 caws, although i'll probly be making multiple saves again this year lol.

(still no svr 11 attire though :( ...dont suppose u've got the textures for that so i can make it myself?)

really nice work though and benoit would be awesome to see, especially with ur texture work bein as goos as it is.

I will more than likely share them at the usual place. I chose not to do his heel trunks, as D did that era already - sorry!

Archived