Billy Gunn by WolfgangJT (on Live now!!)

WolfgangJT

This is now up on Live.

Search tags:

Billy Gunn

DX

WolfgangJT

:dx:

Attire 1 (Blue DX Mr. Ass w/ MX boots):

wgjtgunnfacev4.png

wgjtgunnattire1.png

Attire 2 (1999 Green Mr. Ass w/ crowned lips attire)- UPDATED:

wgjtgunnfaceatt2new.png

wgjtgunnattire2v2.png

Attire 3 (2000-2001 The One Billy Gunn - IC Title attire vs Eddie Guerrero):

wgjtgunnfacev4att3.png

wgjtgunnattire3.png

Attire 4 (2001/2002 Billy & Chuck red attire):

wgjtgunnfaceatt4new.png

wgjtgunnattire4new.png

Moveset also by WolfgangJT.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im hoping this means we can expect a dx project from u? or at least both new age outlaws lol.

somethin about the dark line just above the top lip makes the tasche stand out as a tasche, rather then keep it lookin like shading. maybe just use some thin designs to blend it a bit better

I definitely see Bill Gunn in this, but the way the facial skin works makes it look like he has some fuzz on his upper lip. Is there any way to fix that?

not really, since facial hairs have a 3D look nowadays. Designs alone just look too cartoony on it, so did a blend of both for a shaded yet textured look.

@ Shock...will look into.

:poke:

definitely looks more like a textured shade, and eye lowering really has helped. looks very, very nice man, best billy i've seen in an age. seriously though, i really hope u do road dogg to go with this.

Plan to do at least Dogg and Xpac (if people don't beat me to Pac first..lol). Debating on going after Chyna again since last time I worked one of her was SvR'06 with Sergio. Might see if D cares to work on a HHH and Michaels to go with since he's been pretty ace at doing them the past few years (even non-textured, he's been nailing Trips) :)

@Dyno...do you think position needs a small tweak (like 5) or decent (like 10-15)? Being careful as eyebrows are at -100 so if eyes go too much further, may end up too spread from eyebrows.

And you post this on the day I decide to do an Attitude roster over ECW? *censored*ing amazing. Detail on this is unreal and the hair works really well, although it's not too accurate for a DX era Mr Ass, but I suppose it can be easily changed ;)

Keep up the good work. Look forward to seeing Pac, been a few years since I made him myself.

And you post this on the day I decide to do an Attitude roster over ECW? *censored*ing amazing. Detail on this is unreal and the hair works really well, although it's not too accurate for a DX era Mr Ass, but I suppose it can be easily changed ;)

Keep up the good work. Look forward to seeing Pac, been a few years since I made him myself.

Don't worry, bro...plan to change the hairs to match eras unless the in-game best totally sucks..lol. ;)

I see alot of jbl in this

OK, just finally got the game, so here's a face preview of the first CAW I am working on....Billy Gunn. This is not textured. Feedback welcome. :)

:dx:

Update 12/25: eyes lowered 20 points, right eyebrow design tweaked up a bit and lip blend worked in.

wgjtgunnfacev2.png

Archived