Low-Ki moves?

CptHowdy87

I found on obsessedwithwrestling.com Low-Ki's profile and their was a long list of his moves and I'd heard of a few but certainly not the majority of them so if someone could help me that would be much appreciated!

Finishing Move: Ki Krusher 99
Super Ki Krusher 99'
Favorite Moves: Ki Krusher 00'/Krush Rush
The Dragon Clutch
The Bites of the Dragon
Rolling Koppu Kick
The Dragon Wing
Hanging Dragon Sleeper
Headbutt
Knife Hand Chop
The Matrix
Mongolian Chop
Phoenix (Corkscrew 450) Splash
Stiff Kicks
Powerdrive Elbow
Springboard Gamengiri
Triple Strike/Krush Kombo
Tidal Crush
Scorpion Fire
Final Four
Kawada Kicks

Just a simple description of the moves because I can figure out based on description what moves in the game will suit best plus I'm diong this for my Low-Ki caw on DOR2.

Thanks in advance!!!

No offense, but the fact that you don't know what tons of moves Ki does (or used to do, anyway) are probably means you've nor seen him enough to make a good moveset. Some of those moves have been signatures of his in the indys. A lot of those moves he's been using for a long time.

If I get a chance later, I'll sit down and indentify the list for you. Not sure when or if I'll get to it, though. Sorry.

[quote name='CaptainHowdy187' post='746703' date='Oct 10 2006, 04:13 AM']I found on obsessedwithwrestling.com Low-Ki's profile and their was a long list of his moves and I'd heard of a few but certainly not the majority of them so if someone could help me that would be much appreciated!

Finishing Move: Ki Krusher 99
Super Ki Krusher 99'
The Dragon Clutch
The Bites of the Dragon
Rolling Koppu Kick
The Dragon Wing
Hanging Dragon Sleeper
Headbutt
Knife Hand Chop
The Matrix
Mongolian Chop
Phoenix (Corkscrew 450) Splash
Stiff Kicks
Powerdrive Elbow
Springboard Gamengiri
Tidal Crush
Scorpion Fire
Final Four
Kawada Kicks

Just a simple description of the moves because I can figure out based on description what moves in the game will suit best plus I'm diong this for my Low-Ki caw on DOR2.

Thanks in advance!!![/quote]

i dont mean anything by this but whouldnt the movesets be diffrent in d o r to the ones you get in svr06 i dont think it whould work i might be wrong

[quote name='Jackdaw' post='747196' date='Oct 10 2006, 08:39 AM']No offense, but the fact that you don't know what tons of moves Ki does (or used to do, anyway) are probably means you've nor seen him enough to make a good moveset. Some of those moves have been signatures of his in the indys. A lot of those moves he's been using for a long time.

If I get a chance later, I'll sit down and indentify the list for you. Not sure when or if I'll get to it, though. Sorry.[/quote]

Agreed.

Also means you probably havn't seen sum or even any of his matches.

[quote name='CaptainHowdy187' post='746703' date='Oct 9 2006, 11:13 PM']I found on obsessedwithwrestling.com Low-Ki's profile and their was a long list of his moves and I'd heard of a few but certainly not the majority of them so if someone could help me that would be much appreciated!

Finishing Move: Ki Krusher 99 ([b]fisherman buster[/b])
Super Ki Krusher 99' ([b]same as Ki Krusher '99 but off the top rope[/b])
Favorite Moves: Ki Krusher 00'/Krush Rush ([b]runs at turnbuckle with his opponent on his shoulders...not really a good replacement for it[/b])
The Dragon Clutch ([b]kind of like a camel clutch but with a Dragon Sleeper instead of a chin lock....you could use Dragon Sleeper 3 or any Camel Clutch to replace this[/b])
The Bites of the Dragon ([b]dragon sleeper with a body scissors in the ropes....you could just use a sleeper with scissors from behind....it's the one in Al Snow's moveset[/b])
Rolling Koppu Kick ([b]no idea[/b])
The Dragon Wing ([b]double underhook suplex into a butterfly lock....you could just use a double arm suplex and give him a butterfly lock if it's still in the game[/b])
Hanging Dragon Sleeper ([b]no entirely sure, but this is probably when he sits on the turnbuckle and applies a dragon sleep to an opponent that is standing on the mat....if so there's a turnbuckle move to replace that[/b])
Headbutt ([b]pretty self-explanatory[/b])
Knife Hand Chop ([b]see headbutt[/b])
The Matrix ([b]this is just how he dodges moves on occasion...not really a replacement for it[/b])
Mongolian Chop ([b]there's a strike in the game called mongolian chop[/b])
Phoenix (Corkscrew 450) Splash ([b]a 180 degree turn off the top rope into a 450 splash....best replacement is a regular 450 splash[/b])
Stiff Kicks ([b]just use roundhouse kicks[/b])
Powerdrive Elbow ([b]not sure[/b])
Springboard Gamengiri ([b]this is called the Tidal Wave, your best bet is to use the running enzuigiri or the triangle dropkick[/b])
Tidal Crush ([b]a cartwheel and then a really high kick to the head.....just use the karate kick turnbuckle move[/b])
Scorpion Fire
Final Four ([b]it's a texas cloverleaf....just use the cloverleaf[/b])
Kawada Kicks

Thanks in advance!!![/quote]

hope I helped a little......Low Ki uses many moves...I agree with Ricasho and Jackdaw, it shouldn't be this hard for you to come up with a moveset for him

Finishing Move: Ki Krusher 99 [b]99 Crusher in SVR'06[/b]
Super Ki Krusher 99' [b]Ki Krusher off the top[/b]
The Dragon Clutch [b]It's a mounted Dragon Sleeper[/b]
The Bites of the Dragon [b]It's a Hanging Dragon Sleeper Clutch in the Ropes[/b]
Rolling Koppu Kick [b]It's a Rolling Wheel Kick, Jushin Liger does it[/b]
The Dragon Wing
Hanging Dragon Sleeper
Headbutt [b]A Headbutt[/b]
Knife Hand Chop [b]Knifeedge Chop(what Flair does) or Overhand Chop[/b]
The Matrix
Mongolian Chop [b]Double Overhand chops, it's in SVR '06 titled "Mongolian Chops in Stand Attack[/b]
Phoenix (Corkscrew 450) Splash [b]Name explains itself really as it's a 450 Splash with Corkscrew[/b]
Stiff Kicks [b]Hard Kicks[/b]
Powerdrive Elbow [b]The Great Muta does this, I like to call it the "Shining Elbow"[/b]
Springboard Gamengiri
Tidal Crush
Scorpion Fire
Final Four
Kawada Kicks [b]Grabs Head While Opponent in Bent Over Stage and rapid kicks to the face[/b]

I think some of those moves are the samething just different names.

Finishing Move: Ki Krusher 99 = [color="#FF0000"]99 Crusher[/color]
Super Ki Krusher 99' = [color="#FF0000"]No good replacement[/color]
Favorite Moves: Ki Krusher 00'/Krush Rush = [color="#FF0000"]just use Fireman Carry[/color]
The Dragon Clutch = [color="#FF0000"]I think the Tazzmission, the one in the behind Grapples that end like camel clutch[/color]
The Bites of the Dragon = [color="#FF0000"]Sleeper With Scissors [/color]
Rolling Koppu Kick = [color="#FF0000"]No good replacement[/color]
The Dragon Wing = [color="#FF0000"]Just use any Double arm Suplex[/color]
Hanging Dragon Sleeper = [color="#FF0000"]Sleeper With Scissors[/color]
Headbutt = [color="#FF0000"]any Headbutt[/color]
Knife Hand Chop = [color="#FF0000"]any Back Chop[/color]
The Matrix = [color="#FF0000"]No good replacement[/color]
Mongolian Chop = [color="#FF0000"]How about Mongolian Chop[/color]
Phoenix (Corkscrew 450) Splash = [color="#FF0000"]450 splash[/color]
Stiff Kicks = [color="#FF0000"]middle kick/ Combination 6[/color]
Powerdrive Elbow =[color="#FF0000"] Elbow Drop 11[/color]
Springboard Gamengiri = [color="#FF0000"]If this is the Tidal Wave then it is Spinning Back Kick 4/ Running Enzuigiri[/color]
Triple Strike/Krush Kombo = [color="#FF0000"]?[/color]
Tidal Crush = [color="#FF0000"]Handspring FC 2[/color]
Scorpion Fire = [color="#FF0000"]?[/color]
Final Four = [color="#FF0000"]Cloverleaf[/color]
Kawada Kicks = [color="#FF0000"]?[/color]

^^ Actually now that I think of it isn't the "Tidal Crush" the Handspring to a Kick/Shining Wizard.. So wouldn't Shining Wizard in Corner Run Attack be better?

and Krush Rush is the Fishermans Hold where he runs into the Turnbuckle then turns into a Ki Krusher..

Damn it's been a while since I've watched Ki and can't really remember him doing a lot of these moves now adays(from the stuff I have seen lately).

and yeah the Back Tazzmission is the best replacement for the Dragon Clutch since it's only missing the facelock.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/EvilutionIV/bite_of_the_dragon.gif[/img]<<Bite Of The Dragon
[url="http://www.yucubetoo.com/moves/tidal_crush.gif"]http://www.yucubetoo.com/moves/tidal_crush.gif[/url] <<Tidal Crush
[url="http://www.yucubetoo.com/moves/dragon_clutch.gif"]http://www.yucubetoo.com/moves/dragon_clutch.gif[/url] <<Dragon Clutch
[url="http://www.yucubetoo.com/moves/ki_krusher99.gif"]http://www.yucubetoo.com/moves/ki_krusher99.gif[/url] <<Ki Krusher '99
[url="http://www.yucubetoo.com/moves/fisherman_turnbuckle_backbreaker.gif"]http://www.yucubetoo.com/moves/fisherman_t...backbreaker.gif[/url] <<Krush Rush
[url="http://www.yucubetoo.com/moves/Phoenix_Splash.wmv"]http://www.yucubetoo.com/moves/Phoenix_Splash.wmv[/url] << Phoenix Splash

Finishing Move: Ki Krusher 99 (99 Crusher)
Super Ki Krusher 99' (no good replacement for it)
Favorite Moves: Ki Krusher 00'/Krush Rush (It's like a Fisherman push into the turnbuckle, no good replacement...Turnbuckle Powerbomb? Meh.)
The Dragon Clutch (I'd give him the Back Tazzmission where he mounts your back for this one...just looks better than the other Camel Clutches for this...it's a Dragon Camel Clutch basically)
The Bites of the Dragon (Just give him the Tarantula and the Figure 4 Neck Lock, he does a couple rope-hung submissions, and those are the only ones in the game)
Rolling Koppu Kick (They took it out I think, used to be the Rolling Wheel Kick...actually, might still be in. Used to be in Matt Hardy's moveset for some reason. Just give him a Spinning Wheel Kick...but it's really Jushin Lyger's signature move)
The Dragon Wing (Give him the Double Arm Suplex where he tosses him over, instead of to the side...he's supposed to hold the lock, but I just don't like the one where he stands up and turns around. Give him the Guillotine 3 too for a front facelock/Butterfly Lcok. Too bad they took out the Roll & Butterfly Lock move, it was pretty perfect for it.)
Hanging Dragon Sleeper (Same thing with the other rope-hung submission. Also give him the Dragon Sleeper & Scissors.)
Headbutt
Knife Hand Chop
The Matrix
Mongolian Chop
Phoenix (450 pretty much. Unless you want to give him the Corkscrew Body Pin for the spin, but it lands wrong.)
Stiff Kicks (If you can hack the Buzzsaw for him, do it, he does a lot of posing kicks like that. Middle kick, that Shelton stiff kick, etc.)
Powerdrive Elbow (Give him the Muta Flash Elbow for this. The one where you flick your elbow around a lot.)
Springboard Gamengiri (The RVD springboard kick, or just the Running Enziguiri. Also, give him the older Sprinboard Dropkick into the turnbuckle
Triple Strike/Krush Kombo (This was that fake kick thing he did, right?)
Tidal Crush (Give him the Muta cartwheel and Elbow thing, closest thing for it. Also, give him the Shining Wizard into the turnbuckle.)
Scorpion Fire (I really have no idea. Not familiar with the name.)
Final Four (Texas Cloverleaf, it's modified, but I don't remember how)
Kawada Kicks (The Kawada Kick is like a roundhouse dropkick. You're fine with Enziguiris)

[quote name='Jackdaw' post='747196' date='Oct 10 2006, 12:39 PM']No offense, but the fact that you don't know what tons of moves Ki does (or used to do, anyway) are probably means you've nor seen him enough to make a good moveset. Some of those moves have been signatures of his in the indys. A lot of those moves he's been using for a long time.

If I get a chance later, I'll sit down and indentify the list for you. Not sure when or if I'll get to it, though. Sorry.[/quote]

I didn't say that I was gonna type up a Low-Ki moveset just that I was gonna make one for this game and another and I needed a translation of the names of alot of those moves, as it happens alot of the moves I didn't recognise by name I actually have seen because I read the descriptions of the moves like I asked for. As it happens I actually do have a pretty good Low-Ki set made up and more accurate I believe then the ones in the archive.

[quote name='Mccc301/The Ricasho' post='747269' date='Oct 10 2006, 02:22 PM'][quote name='Jackdaw' post='747196' date='Oct 10 2006, 08:39 AM']
No offense, but the fact that you don't know what tons of moves Ki does (or used to do, anyway) are probably means you've nor seen him enough to make a good moveset. Some of those moves have been signatures of his in the indys. A lot of those moves he's been using for a long time.

Agreed.

Also means you probably havn't seen sum or even any of his matches.
[/quote]

Ummmmmmmm what the hell?, I already said in my initial post I knew some of the moves but was unfamiliar with most because I'm not familiar with the names but after reading the descriptions of alot of the moves I actually have seen him do pretty much every one of those moves besides maybe 2. I now look forward to your response when I now have decided that I [i]will[/i] now release a Low-Ki moveset!

And thanks very much to the people helpful and thoughtful enough to help me out with this!, much appreciated!

Not trying to offend you, but you need more than a list of moves cribbed from one website to make a good, fluid moveset. Especially when you need other people to tell you what the moves actually are.

My response wil undoubtedly be to ignore your moveset. When I get around to editing Ki, I'll watch match footage and make my own.

I've got a set coming pretty soon after I release a few others, it might be today or it might be tomorrow I'm not for sure yet.

Also Ki used Tiger Suplex & Iron Octopus a lot.

Closest thing to the "Dragon Wing" is [b]NOT[/b] the Double Arm Suplex it's the [b]Double Wrist Suplex Pin[/b], even though Dragon Wing is a submission and that moves a Pin it gives the best look of the move as it has a Bridge just like the Dragon Wing plus it's possible to win a match with it(even though it'll be by pin instead of submission).

[quote]but what is "the matrix" ?
is there a video where he hit "the matrix" ?[/quote]
He doesn't "hit" the Matrix. I don't think he's even used the move all that much. It's just an evasion. He dodges an offensive move by leaning back and down, like he's trying to walk underneath a bar. The move is named after the special effect in the Matrix movie where Keanu Reeves dodges bullets by leaning backward from a standing position until his head is basically parallel to the floor. Most people can't bend like that. Wrestling-wise, Trish Stratus and Elix Skipper do the same sort of evasive maneuver. There's not really a way to replicate it in the game.

[quote]the "Flipping Slam" is maybe a good replacement for the "Super Ki Krusher 99´ ".[/quote]
Not really. The Super Ki Krusher is the Ki Krusher done from the top rope. I.E., a super fishermanbuster rotated into a body slam pilideriver. Again, nothing remotely like it in the game. I guess Super Tigerbomb or one of the superplexes is the closest replacement and they're nothing like it. As far as replacements go, I wouldn't bother. I think he's only done it a few times. I can only remember seeing it once, but I'm probably forgetting a few uses.

I'd just not give him the move. No good replacement, waste of a special slot, and too "Super" of a move to give him regularly. Not even the Super Tigerbomb works for it, he does it towards the ring (at least the times I've seen it, which is only twice or so).

[quote name='Jackdaw' post='749849' date='Oct 11 2006, 03:26 AM']Not trying to offend you, but you need more than a list of moves cribbed from one website to make a good, fluid moveset. Especially when you need other people to tell you what the moves actually are.[/quote]

At what point did I say I was making a moveset based only on the moves from that small list? I didn't!, I just needed help because I wasn't familiar with the NAMES of the moves, when I've watched Low-Ki/Senshi's matches I have hardly heard his moves called by the names on that list so I couldn't put 2 and 2 together, do you understand now?. I have around a dozen Low-Ki matches on my computer from all different promotions and places and I have PPV matches from Senshi from all through this year and I already have put together a very good Low-Ki set but to finish it I needed to know the names of those moves so I have all his signature moves in the game.

Here's collage I made of some Key moves Ki does..

[url="http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kimoveshn9.png"][img]http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/2093/kimoveshn9.th.png[/img][/url]
Left to Right TOP: Kawada Kicks, Iron Octopus Stretch, Tidal Crush, Fujiwara Armbar
Left to Right BOTTOM: Dragon Clutch, Tiger Suplex, Bite Of The Dragon, Ki-Krusher '99

[quote name='CaptainHowdy187' post='753269' date='Oct 11 2006, 10:39 PM'][quote name='Jackdaw' post='749849' date='Oct 11 2006, 03:26 AM']
Not trying to offend you, but you need more than a list of moves cribbed from one website to make a good, fluid moveset. Especially when you need other people to tell you what the moves actually are.[/quote]

At what point did I say I was making a moveset based only on the moves from that small list? I didn't!, I just needed help because I wasn't familiar with the NAMES of the moves, when I've watched Low-Ki/Senshi's matches I have hardly heard his moves called by the names on that list so I couldn't put 2 and 2 together, do you understand now?. I have around a dozen Low-Ki matches on my computer from all different promotions and places and I have PPV matches from Senshi from all through this year and I already have put together a very good Low-Ki set but to finish it I needed to know the names of those moves so I have all his signature moves in the game.
[/quote]

Well then it looks like your question was answered

Archived