wCw/nWo - Project (UPDATE 17/02/12)

Tom1904

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
::Prays for mixed Hogan tonight::

I just have to add the two attires, I got everything set so he "will" be up later tonight if I can access CC.

He will have Starrcade 97 and WM XVIII Heel-attires and the two already previewed Hulkamania-attires.

Make that intro but with WWE 12 because you got like all the caws for it nearly, be epic. Damn I'd probably do it but you'd need an Eric Bischoff, Scott Stiener, Kanon, Billy Kidman and many more lol.

Just stop...

Hey err why don't you kill yourself, asshole. Don't like it gtfo.

If you don't like his opinion then you GTFO you douchebag.

He didn't like my opinion he attacked me first, not the other way around so wtf?

Telling you to "Just Stop..." because the idea was bad to begin with is an attack? I'm confused.

You respond with telling me to kill myself... and I'm the attacker.

But I'm with everyone else, you are a waste of board space and I'm not responding to you anymore.

Yeah telling me to "just stop" isn't rude or condescending in any way when the subject at hand has nothing to do with you? I can tell you're just an ass in general.

Awesome creations! I can't wait to see what else you have in store, good start on the Rick Steiner. Any chance you doing a natural born thrillers? I'd love to see a Sean ohaire and hopefully you will take a crack at kronik

Sean O'Haire is possible, but I don't think I will make the rest of them. I was never a big fan of the natural born thrillers but I really liked Kronik.

Rick Steiner face is looking perfect, which attires have you planed?
I would download that Rick Steiner, I would like an attire with the wrestling headgear as well!

The only attire I planned so far is the red singlet with the beard and leather jacket from the preview. I'm totally open for attire-requests on this one.

yeah i really want a rick steiner, allows me to create another classic tag team. All you're caws are amazing faces are spot on which is the most important thing. Would love to see you do Kanyon and would be amazing if you gave him a mortis alt attire. Also Billy Kidman would be cool as i've never seen someone do a good facemorph for kidman.

Not a huge fan of kronic but was a big fan of wrath when he had that winning streak.

Would love to see you do Kanyon and would be amazing if you gave him a mortis alt attire. Also Billy Kidman would be cool as i've never seen someone do a good facemorph for kidman.

Kanyon is on my to-do-list, don't know about Kidman yet.

Love these caws, especially that classic Hogan. I'll be cancelling my planned classic caw and just using yours now.

If you're after a hogan moveset I have one uploaded that I created... it's mainly a face era moveset with a few heel moves like the back rake thrown in. His sigs I think are big boot and atomic drop, finishers are the standing leg drop and a custom finisher i made where he punches the opponent 3 times then they attempt a closeline and he ducks under, they turn and he big boots them. I use it to set up a running attack leg drop.

Thanks to all for the positive feedback.

I would love for you to do an attempt at Kidman! I think you would capture him better than anyone else could. Also can't wait for Hall to be completed! Your stuff is the best on PS3.

Since his attires aren't that hard to make, I could really give it a try.

fixed the color on the face on those nwo boots. Had a hard time matching the skin so I went to my old designs on svr 11. Hulkamania boots are also up. Also keep going with the Rick Steiner caw. It'll go nice with Krad's Scott steiner. What's up with SYXX too?

Sounds good, I will take a look later tonight. Maybe I will start Syxx after I finshed Hall and Steiner but since I couldn't find a good Vampiro online, I think I will try him first if I can get his goddamn tattoos right.

Love these caws, especially that classic Hogan. I'll be cancelling my planned classic caw and just using yours now.

If you're after a hogan moveset I have one uploaded that I created... it's mainly a face era moveset with a few heel moves like the back rake thrown in. His sigs I think are big boot and atomic drop, finishers are the standing leg drop and a custom finisher i made where he punches the opponent 3 times then they attempt a closeline and he ducks under, they turn and he big boots them. I use it to set up a running attack leg drop.

Thanks mate, I will definitely download the moveset for my face-Hogan.

@tom when it comes for attires of different eras for any caw you set the trend on the PS3 side. You always sill up the slot. Also, I got the Hulkamania logo up but you might want to edit the yellow to a better shade. I'm almost done with my own Hogan caw and I can't wait to finally finish cause I made too many PT designs in just a week.

I'm almost done with my own Hogan caw and I can't wait to finally finish cause I made too many PT designs in just a week.

True, so true. I'm already looking forward making the tattoos for Vampiro :annoy: but it has to be done.

BTW @all: If I make a Kidman-Caw, wich attires would you all like to see? I only have Raven's Flock and filthy animals in mind right now.

Archived