wCw/nWo - Project (UPDATE 17/02/12)

Tom1904

@tom1904- I got your psn ID mixed with tom1904. Thats why you probably didnt get it. Seems as if someone else is using it or its your old ID. I'll hit you up again with those pics when I get a chance. I will be doing both tye dye patterns in the future. The red and yellow pattern is no joke to do. After my starcade 97 PT's, I plan on doing Hogan 4 life and Hollywood rules t shirts on lo res only. Hi res takes too damn long for me. Can you hook me up with a link to that Scott Hall Formula if its already posted?

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bro this looks amazing ..will you be doing more hogan attires..as well as the red and yellow

also your scott hall is amazing i really cant wait to download these caws

All my future wCw-Caws will go in this topic. The first two are Hollywood Hogan and Scott Hall.

Credit goes to:

Kung Fu: Hogan Morph from SvR11

Slipfan: Hall Morph from SvR11 with a few tweaks by me

nba2kfanman: Terminator Skull on lightning attire and maybe more to come.

Hollywood Hogan: Starrcade and WM XVIII are finished, started the 3rd and 4th attire.

The Terminator-Skull was made by nba2kfanman, I'm just doing the coloring.

Note: The Bandana has to stay on during the match, cause I used the Razor Ramon-Hair.

All layers used!

Attires will be:

- Starrcade 97

- WM 18

- The Match when he lost his title to Goldberg on Nitro in '98

- Hollywood lightning

9fvo-64-ca46.jpg

9fvo-63-979d.jpg

9fvo-5y-b1d1.jpg

Scott Hall: He will have four attires (two black/white and two black/red), First attire (WM 18) added.

9fvo-61-eb16.jpg

9fvo-62-1534.jpg

Feedback is welcome!

I got your psn ID mixed with tom1904. Thats why you probably didnt get it. Seems as if someone else is using it or its your old ID. I'll hit you up again with those pics when I get a chance. I will be doing both tye dye patterns in the future. The red and yellow pattern is no joke to do. After my starcade 97 PT's, I plan on doing Hogan 4 life and Hollywood rules t shirts on lo res only. Hi res takes too damn long for me. Can you hook me up with a link to that Scott Hall Formula if its already posted?

My ID is Tommi1904. I might just delete my Hollywood Rules shirt and use yours then.

I'll PM you.

@tom1904 I got the match on the best of nitro dvd. The problem is detailing the image because the nitro attire has tiny dots that makes it look like a filmstrip. I can work on those images but I have to free style the dots to make it a filmstrip. Once that side is done, then you can copy the image and erase the filmstrip to do the lightning designs. Gamevolt's ref pics are the best to do the lighning side too. I'm not gonna start that until I do the 2 starrcade attire on my Hogan caw. I'm also doing that Hollywood Rules soon if you want to use it too. So far I just did nwo boots, and have to put the finishing touches onn the 4 life logo for Starrcade tights. Next is the starcaade filmstrip. Thanks for posting pics on my designs too.

the update is TOP NOTCH,loving that work on the vest of hogan

Thanks, but you mean shirt, not vest?

hogan is looking great, will there be more nWo members besides hall, syxx and bagwell? i am doing a storyline and i was hoping to find some nWo members other then the big players.

Maybe Bischoff and Curt Hennig but no guys like Vincent, Scott Norton or the Harris Brothers.

I'm definitely making Jarrett for the nWo-revival and you also got a real good Scott Steiner from Kradiation.

I got the match on the best of nitro dvd. The problem is detailing the image because the nitro attire has tiny dots that makes it look like a filmstrip. I can work on those images but I have to free style the dots to make it a filmstrip. Once that side is done, then you can copy the image and erase the filmstrip to do the lightning designs. Gamevolt's ref pics are the best to do the lighning side too. I'm not gonna start that until I do the 2 starrcade attire on my Hogan caw. I'm also doing that Hollywood Rules soon if you want to use it too. So far I just did nwo boots, and have to put the finishing touches onn the 4 life logo for Starrcade tights. Next is the starcaade filmstrip. Thanks for posting pics on my designs too.

I downloaded your nWo-Boots today, the shape and detailing is awesome but why is the face that yellow?

BTW Update in first post.

tom you never cease to amaze me with your caws this is the best hogan ive seen on the ps3 side and cant wait to dl him today.hope to see red n yellow soon.want to say thanks for your hard work you have done cuz i couldnt come close lol.

Your Hogan CAW is great! As for the Hall, also awesome! In my opinion the Hall looks much better with his hair in a ponytail, just something off about the hair down( I think its the hairline which you have no control of)I look forward to seeingthis Hall completed! keep up the great work.

i love you......i mean thank you lol cant wait to see your tye dye hogan,what is progress so far?

Morph and boots for the first tye dye attire are done.

are you going to do a mix of the-dye hogan with some hollywood hogan ?

As you can see in the topic-poll, I will make a mix of Hulkamania and Hollywood and a Hulkamania-Slot with four attires.

Thanks for the positive feedback, guys.

Tom, for the Ultimate Hogan (2 red & yellow, 2 nwo) I would like to see the following attires:

NWO: Hollywood rules that you currently have, and the white lightening with NWO shirt

Red & Yellow: Classic 80's with Hulkamania tear away tank, and Hollywood red & yellow (2000's) tie dye long tights with boas

Whoms moveset did you download dor hogan

I didn't download a moveset, I used the Hogan-moveset posted in the moveset-section

NWO: Hollywood rules that you currently have, and the white lightening with NWO shirt

Depends on the votes in the poll but it actually looks like these two attires will make it.

Red & Yellow: Classic 80's with Hulkamania tear away tank, and Hollywood red & yellow (2000's) tie dye long tights with boas

That's the plan, Hollywood Red&Yellow is almost done, could be previewed tomorrow.

Archived