wCw/nWo - Project (UPDATE 17/02/12)

Tom1904

All my future wCw-Caws will go in this topic.

Credit goes to:

Kung Fu: Hogan Morph from SvR11

Slipfan: Hall Morph from SvR11 with a few tweaks by me

nba2kfanman: Terminator Skull on lightning attire and Hulkamania-Logo on Red&Yellow Hogan

Slipfan: Sting Bodymorph

Dynomyte: Initial Vampiro-Facemorph from SvR11

Someone on PSN: Misfits-Skull on Vampiros first attire

Tich: Initial DDP-Facemorph from SvR11

Bhangra man: Initial Bret Hart-Morph from WWE 12

Dr. Vries: Initial Benoit-Morph from SvR11

The Baron: Initial Saturn-Morph from SvR11

The Mental / Supercrasher: Moveset for Chris Benoit

Thanks to:

Gamevolt for the ref-pics of the 3rd Hollywood Hogan attire.

nba2kfanman for the ref-pics for Razor Ramon-Attire.

Kradiation for the Vampiro-ref-pcs

Hollywood Hogan (Online): hogan, tom1904, caws.ws

He has no moveset, cause the moveset I'm using has dlc-moves in it so I can't upload him with the moveset.

9fvo-65-3b8a.jpg9fvo-68-e96e.jpg

Sting (Online): sting, tom1904, caws.ws

9fvo-66-45fb.jpg

Hulk Hogan (Mixed Attires/Online): Hogan, tom1904, caws.ws, He has no moveset!

Attires are (in that order):

Red & Yellow Tye Dye

WM XVIII

Starrcade `97

Hulk Rules

Hulk Hogan (Red&Yellow/Online): Hogan, tom1904, caws.ws

9fvo-6c-bcbe.jpg

Scott Hall (Online): Hall, tom1904, caws.ws (No Moveset!)

9fvo-61-eb16.jpg9fvo-6g-9cfd.jpg

Billy Kidman (Online): Kidman, tom1904, caws.ws (No Moveset!)

9fvo-6s-ac1d.jpg

The Face still isn't perfect but it looks not too bad in-game. If anybody wants to change the morph to make it look better, feel free to post the changes in this topic.

Vampiro (Online): Vampiro, tom1904, caws.ws (No Moveset!)

9fvo-6n-e165.jpg9fvo-6o-289d.jpg9fvo-6p-577e.jpg

DDP (Online): ddp, tom1904, caws.ws (No Moveset!)

9fvo-6t-555d.jpg

9fvo-6y-9188.jpg

Bret Hart (Online): Hitman, tom1904, caws.ws incl. in-Game-Moveset

9fvo-72-3cec.jpg

9fvo-71-38db.jpg

9fvo-73-621b.jpg

9fvo-74-077e.jpg

Rick Steiner

9fvo-75-6c98.jpg

Perry Saturn

9fvo-76-19f3.jpg

Chris Benoit (Online): tom1904, benoit, caws.ws

9fvo-78-c24c.jpg

9fvo-79-c52f.jpg

I'm now taking attire-requests for Saturn and Steiner, if anybody could post good ref pics or textures of Saturns Tattoos (especially on his arms) it would be much appreciated.

Saturn and Steiner are delayed until I'm in the mood to painttool tattoos again.

Feedback is welcome!

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Hogan looks amazing, I dunno which attire is which but are you making this one?

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.61369.1313793771!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_630/image.jpg

Cause I always liked that one best, I prefer having Hogan in red and yellow colours hehe :)

Me too and I use the hollywood Black/white if he's a heel

Thanks for the feedback, guys.

what other wcw guys do u plan to make

Definitely:

- DDP

- Syxx

- Jeff Jarrett

- Ric Flair

- Buff Bagwell (Krad's morph from last year)

- Kanyon

Maybe:

- Vampiro (If I can get the tattoos right)

- Lex Luger

- Rick Steiner

... and a few more

Very nice, any chance of a razor era caw too?

There's a good chance if I find good ref-pics of his razor-vests.

@Ghaleon: This attire will be his first attire on the Hulkamania-Slot, maybe I'm making a mixed slot too, like I did with my Sting.

Awesome preview of Hogan & Hall and great choice for the morph... anyway looking forward for these 2 AMAZING caws!

Will be waiting for the Hogan mixed eras and for the Hall two black/white and two black/red or with a possible Razor for last attire...

Tom, awesome list for next caws will need them all and I realy hope you can make a try on Curt Hennig from Slipfan...

Cant wait for more updates...

Keep up the top work!

Tom, just like your ultimate sting I am begging for an ultimate Hogan.

Lets see an 80's red and yellow, a 2000's red and yellow tie-dye, and 2 nWo attires all in 1 caw!

Definitely:

- DDP

- Syxx

- Jeff Jarrett

- Ric Flair

- Buff Bagwell (Krad's morph from last year)

- Kanyon

I trust that your Syxx will also have DX attires?

Also, I saw in another topic that Krad wanted to convert his Buff Bagwell himself, might want to double check with him on that. He seemed pretty upset when another creator said he was going to convert it(albeit WAY below your talent. You, krad and gamevolt are easily top 3 caw makers)

Thanks for the feedback, guys.

Whats the chances of a konnan?

slim to none but you never know.

Will be waiting for the Hogan mixed eras and for the Hall two black/white and two black/red or with a possible Razor for last attire...

Hall will have WM 18 , black/white nwo attire with "lone wölf"-vest, red/black attire with "wölfpac"-vest and black/red with wolfpac-shirt.

I might make a Razor too, if I can find good pics of his vest.

Lets see an 80's red and yellow, a 2000's red and yellow tie-dye, and 2 nWo attires all in 1 caw!

That's possible.

I trust that your Syxx will also have DX attires?

Also, I saw in another topic that Krad wanted to convert his Buff Bagwell himself, might want to double check with him on that. He seemed pretty upset when another creator said he was going to convert it(albeit WAY below your talent. You, krad and gamevolt are easily top 3 caw makers)

Syxx will have a DX-Attire.

Krad asked me if I want to remake his Buff cause he's not hyped about remaking him. So I'll give it a try.

Tom1904- I plan on working on the nwo logo for you to use on your Syxx caw. I have a terminator logo that can be used for that as well. I plan on doing a bunch of Hogan PTs. I'm just stuck on stupid on getting good images for his Nitro 98 attire against goldberg. Besides, I can use the letters from the nwo logo with the terminator logo for the boots. Just got 2 days til I get the game.

Tom1904- I plan on working on the nwo logo for you to use on your Syxx caw. I have a terminator logo that can be used for that as well. I plan on doing a bunch of Hogan PTs. I'm just stuck on stupid on getting good images for his Nitro 98 attire against goldberg. Besides, I can use the letters from the nwo logo with the terminator logo for the boots. Just got 2 days til I get the game.

Sounds good, I see if I can maybe find good ref-pics of that attire. You mean the attire when he lost the belt to Goldberg in Atlanta, do you?

UPDATE in first post!

@ All: Merry Christmas!

I'm just stuck on stupid on getting good images for his Nitro 98 attire against goldberg

I watched a youtube video of the match now, it's just the Hollywood-Logo with only lightning on one side and Hollywood-Logo with the movie reel on the other side.

Almost the same as Starrcade 97 without the lightning on the one and without the movie reel on the other side.

I will try to take pics but the quality of the video wasn't too good.

hope you give Scott Hall for the 4.th attire of the slot a Razor Ramon attire...

Sorry, No. Extra Slot for Razor probably.

@tom1904- Did you get my ref pics for Razor. I just finished with the terminator logo but I didnt drop any color to it. Its up to you to edit it. I also did the nwo logo that you used for that Syxx caw too. The most notable attires are his 2 starrcade attires. Dont know if I should a all black street clothes or hulkamania. But anyways, Black and white tye dye- I can do the pattern for the tights but you need to do the transfer method for the belt line when I upload it. Currently Im working on NWO hogan boots.

Did you get my ref pics for Razor. I just finished with the terminator logo but I didnt drop any color to it. Its up to you to edit it. I also did the nwo logo that you used for that Syxx caw too. The most notable attires are his 2 starrcade attires. Dont know if I should a all black street clothes or hulkamania. But anyways, Black and white tye dye- I can do the pattern for the tights but you need to do the transfer method for the belt line when I upload it. Currently Im working on NWO hogan boots.

I didn't get any pics, did you send them on PSN?

I just checked the skull, really awesome work, mate.

I think I will do the attire from the pics wich Gamevolt posted as 4th attire instead of Tye-Dye.

So if you haven't planned on doing the tye-dye logos anyway, there's no need to.

If you want to make logos for red & yellow Hogan it would be cool but it's no problem if you don't.

Thanks again for making these logos.

Archived