The Undertaker Project by The D - Still trying to upload..

The D

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks a bit on the skinny side, but I like it....just don't get what the point of this was when the in-game model is about as perfect as it gets. :huh:

I just dislike the ingame model. I dislike the hair and the colour of it. I dislike the figs, I dislike the face morphing of the model, I dislike the way the actual skin looks on the model. I don't really like anything about it and we've had the same one for so many years. I guess I just don't see it the same way as the model.

In response, Bhangra, I'm planning to make.. Bret, Owen, RVD, Hogan, Randy Savage, Steve Austin and Kevin Nash. Maybe DDP too.

Looks a bit on the skinny side, but I like it....just don't get what the point of this was when the in-game model is about as perfect as it gets. :huh:

I just dislike the ingame model. I dislike the hair and the colour of it. I dislike the figs, I dislike the face morphing of the model, I dislike the way the actual skin looks on the model. I don't really like anything about it and we've had the same one for so many years. I guess I just don't see it the same way as the model.

In response, Bhangra, I'm planning to make.. Bret, Owen, RVD, Hogan, Randy Savage, Steve Austin and Kevin Nash. Maybe DDP too.

I see. Atleast you have a legit reason. I can respect that. You're not just one of those dudes who's all like "Oh, I'm just gonna make Triple H because I miss the Lemmy 'stache."...or "I'm gonna make CM Punk just so I can put the Best In The World shirt on him"...."I'm gonna make Austin just to put a brace on his other knee too!" instead of making people who got no game love whatsoever. lol

On another note, I'm thinking of having an Owen of my own in store....can't wait to see yours. :cool:

I see. Atleast you have a legit reason. I can respect that. You're not just one of those dudes who's all like "Oh, I'm just gonna make Triple H because I miss the Lemmy 'stache."...or "I'm gonna make CM Punk just so I can put the Best In The World shirt on him"...."I'm gonna make Austin just to put a brace on his other knee too!" instead of making people who got no game love whatsoever. lol

On another note, I'm thinking of having an Owen of my own in store....can't wait to see yours. :cool:

Yeah.. I really liked the face on the '06 model. The nose looked perfect on that one.. ><

Nice work as usual, D.

Did u plan on adjusting the tank top? It kinda seems off for some reason, but that's probably just me. Plus if u can't, I understand your constraints or your opinion if u think it's fine.

Adjusting it how? I think it's the best choice for him, the others are too low and '1' has that odd checked pattern.

Even better than the actual model, anyway, this is my first time suggesting anything in the 360 section (I'm jealous). The only thing that needs changing is his top, or whatever it's called, it's not like that z87641213.jpg

And his chest bones (Dunno what their called, are visible, dunno how you can do that, just want to point that out.

Nice job :cool:

This is really, really nice!

You're on fire this year for CAWs.

My only query is the ears... are they too big? :/ they don't look right to me

I dunno', he's got some big ass ears, man.

Also, I won't be posting a formula, however even without the textures it doesn't look half bad, considering it's missing detail that the texture is doing for me. http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/290/capt0105.png

OK I Wait For Formula

:lol:

Nice work as usual, D.

Did u plan on adjusting the tank top? It kinda seems off for some reason, but that's probably just me. Plus if u can't, I understand your constraints or your opinion if u think it's fine.

Adjusting it how? I think it's the best choice for him, the others are too low and '1' has that odd checked pattern.

Well what i do is add design layers to it for the straps. But it's really no biggie. It's actually not that bad as i look at it anyway.

Archived