The Undertaker Project by The D - Still trying to upload..

The D

This is really, really nice!

You're on fire this year for CAWs.

My only query is the ears... are they too big? :/ they don't look right to me

I dunno', he's got some big ass ears, man.

Also, I won't be posting a formula, however even without the textures it doesn't look half bad, considering it's missing detail that the texture is doing for me. http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/290/capt0105.png

Hmm, I see, I think they're a few clicks too "sticky-out" though.

Undertaker+Photo+29.jpg

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take another look at the ears. I've got a few straight on ref's that show them pretty well, but I may have gone a little overboard on them.

Aye, I hate the ingame model too. I'm annoyed that this hair has the ponytail bit.. I tried the other long hair; the new one, but the hairline was no-where near as good. So it's eithr dodgy hairline, or small ponytail.. Hopefully Brienj becomes a miracle machine and finds a way to mess with the ingame hairs or textures while he's working on his CAW editor.. I'd send him chocolates if he could..

I'll take another look at the ears. I've got a few straight on ref's that show them pretty well, but I may have gone a little overboard on them.

Good, I mean other than that, the face morph is spot on, complements the texture nicely. I'll be very happy to add this to my collection. If you need any help, not that I'll be much use (Unless you've seen my Kevin Thorn, which isn't the best) just drop me a message, I'll be happy to help!

D, you don't know me but I love your work! this is simply fantastic.. right now i have this thing about hair lines and getting them as spot on as i can. obviously your having issues with the hairline.. giving him that 'slightly receeding' look that he has could be tricky? Is this possibly another texture job?

anyway, looking forward to this, thanks!

Also, I won't be posting a formula, however even without the textures it doesn't look half bad, considering it's missing detail that the texture is doing for me. http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/290/capt0105.png

OK I Wait For Formula

OK I Wait For Formula

:lol:

You know I really love this. Must be pretty shit for anyone else who wants to make Taker this year, though.

Diss to me I guess, I cant even describe how this looks that's how good it is :) . Well texture + The D will always beat a CAW mode face so no need for me to feel competitive. I will continue my Taker also I hope your Taker turns out great

Really like the face, just kinda a boring attire lol. Accurate, but ill be waiting patiently for aba and ministery taker lol

Will be lookin forward to anyone else u make dude. Hopefully u convert some of those x devision guys from last year, be nice to see how u could improve someone like daniels or homicide with textures.

Looks a bit on the skinny side, but I like it....just don't get what the point of this was when the in-game model is about as perfect as it gets. :huh:

read the first post bra

Lotta shit to read there...lol...but I get it...I guess he got tired of seeing the same model, which would be all well and good if it could be made any better...and it can't...unless you wanna go for oldschool Taker with the grey and then the purple, where his face would have to be made differently as something about his face just looked different in both eras than it does now. It'd make sense for someone to re-do Beth Phoenix, who since last year has pretty much just been one of the Bellas in a blonde wig... I dunno... to me, it's just one of those "If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it." kinda deals. But I did say it looked really good, just a bit on the skinny side. Not knocking his work...just kinda having a chuckle at the idea of someone willing to sit down and spend all this time making a CAW version of a guy who already has a great in-game model, already knowing anything you produce won't look as good as that. lol. But I guess the older alternate attires will be cool.

Archived