The Undertaker Project by The D - Still trying to upload..

The D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slot 2, American Badass:

undertakerslot2.png

Credit to Petchy for the leg logo.

Out of PT slots and therefore can't do the textured bandana, however I'd rather have it looking 3D and not have the right pattern.

Slot 1, Return of The Phenom. Version 2.0:

capt0069.pngundertakerslot1.jpg

Updated in Version 2.0

- Updated body figs to better match other ingame models

- Reduced shine on the underwear, tights and singlet

- Increased shine on the WM21 attire pants

- Changed to a heavyweight, fixing moveset reversals and animation speeds etc

- Edited attributes beyond normal limits to be more realistic

- Moved the mouth/beard PT up fixing the hair line gap issue

Editing the outfits, tights or underwear will reset the shine to the ingame default. Do not edit these layers unless you want this to happen.

Editing the CAW may reset the CAW to being a light heavyweight, meaning that some ingame reversals will contain kick ups and moonsaults etc. This body skin is best for him, although you could change it to get around this issue, however it would then be less accurate. Only edit the CAW if you understand that this may happen.

-------------------------------------------

Here's what I have planned for the 3 CAWS..

Slot 1:

Current (ingame) Undertaker

Survivor Series 2005 return

Summerslam 2008 vs Edge

WM21 attie vs Random Orton

Slot 2:

Red Devil shirt with short hair

Ponytail/plaite with 'Deadman Inc' leg logo

WM19 attire

SummerSlam 2000 vs Kane

Slot 3:

Ministry

Phenom (King of the Ring '98)

Purple Gloves

Debut

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never mind I had got similar results going..you plan on making ministry want to collab? As I had a texture for that going? Let me know man

Not really, man, sorry. I don't know when I'll be CAWing. It's hard enough trying to do CAWing myself working around my schedule, but collabing would be even more difficult.

Looking very nice, just about spot on. My only gripe with it at all is the eyebrows look slightly off.

taker_crop_340x234.jpg?1279659100

- Add some faint designs around the outer brows to curve them downwards a little

- Maybe darken certain areas of the brows slightly (about 10-15 clicks at the most). It's always good to have 2 or 3 different colour tones on the brows imo

I think I'll be downloading this instead of wasting a ton of time on my own :cool:

Un-holy shit!?! D man seriously that is amazing...i'd hate love to see what you could do if you had time on ya hands smile.gif be good to have this ready for his next return...ya just know he's gonna be sporting a new look :XD:

plzzzzzzzzzz give me formula

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Do you know that this Taker is like a ingame model? :2eye:

Like The Miz says: Awesome!!

Un-holy shit!?! D man seriously that is amazing...i'd hate love to see what you could do if you had time on ya hands :) be good to have this ready for his next return...ya just know he's gonna be sporting a new look :XD:

plzzzzzzzzzz give me formula plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Forget it man, this caw use textures, you never get the same aspect without it.

This is really, really nice!

You're on fire this year for CAWs.

My only query is the ears... are they too big? :/ they don't look right to me

I dunno', he's got some big ass ears, man.

Also, I won't be posting a formula, however even without the textures it doesn't look half bad, considering it's missing detail that the texture is doing for me. http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/290/capt0105.png

Archived