Dr Vries CAW Surgery - Chris Kanyon UPLOADED!, Bobby Roode big update, Tyler Black preview, Dr Vries CAWllection with Searchtags

Dr Vries

I'd rather have an off the chain trunks... ehhhhhh with a shirt (but not really).. as a fourth attire than a suit. Never cared for attires that are street clothes to be in the ring wrestling when they have enough wrestling gear to pick from. That's just IMHO.

what i meant was that he had a different skirt with the off the chain trunks but im not sure if he had long or short hair thats why i suggested the suit attire but im not bothered either way really

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone. Sorry I was away so long but it was impossible to come here. The last 2 days have been crazy. But now everything is good.

Quick question.

Does anyone have picture of the white "off the chain" attire? or maybe just a link?

If everything works out Roode could be up Monday

What attires are you doing? I was hoping for the it factor black, it factor red with robe, off the chain, and BR heel debut trunks.

thats almost the same attires as archers roode but its the white & gold trunks instead of the red 1s

Bobby Roode

update 07.15.2012

Tweaks to the detailing

Jaw, eyes, nose and bodymorphing.

attire1.jpg

attire2.jpg

attire3.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still haven't heard anything from the Knight. If someone has a moveset for Chris Kanyon I would appreciate your help.

Wow!!! Looking GREAT! Love the robe!!

EDIT: I forget, is it the robe and trenchcoat where you can't do a certain you know what to put logos on the sleeves?

Thanks.

Regarding the robe. I would love to do the certain you know what but I'm maxed out.

EDIT: I forget, is it the robe and trenchcoat where you can't do a certain you know what to put logos on the sleeves?

Thanks.

Regarding the robe. I would love to do the certain you know what but I'm maxed out.

The robe looks great the way it is, and even a little classier without those designs. Awesome work here, I can't wait for release.

Got another question... :facepalm::rolleyes: Can the eyebrows be lowered anymore? Say 2 or 3 clicks? Or are they as low as they can be? I know how much of a pain that section can be.

Thanks.

The robe looks great the way it is, and even a little classier without those designs. Awesome work here, I can't wait for release.

Agreed about the robe, especially since it's maxed out. Just wondering.

my bro is doin a moveset ill send it as soon as its complete

I have a Kanyon moveset if you'd like to take a look at it, Doc. In fact, you could DL the Kanyon I made and rip the moveset from it to save yourself time. The tag on it is Ravenos and... I think... Kanyon. It was my first CaW this year, so you can laugh and laugh at the morph. I've learned SO much since then. :)

It has more impact moves than most sets tend to, but that's because I tried to make sure everything I'd seen Chris do was somewhere in the set.

You're welcome to it. :) I look forward to getting a chance to play with your Kanyon. I'm also going to try my Mortis PTs on it to see how that looks, so I might have a tweaked version of it to share with people a few days after you upload.

Also, Roode looks amazing.

Did you settle on a 4th attire? If not, I really thought the off the chain attire he had when he won the title was pretty slick, and it looks really nice with the matching shirt.

http://www.tnaeurostore.com/most-popular/bobby-roode-off-the-chain-t-shirt.html

http://www.universalposter.com/impactwrestling/personalised-bobby-roode-posters/booby-roode-photocall-1

*didn't want to hotlink :)*

Archived