Dr Vries CAW Surgery - Chris Kanyon UPLOADED!, Bobby Roode big update, Tyler Black preview, Dr Vries CAWllection with Searchtags

Dr Vries

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hair looks like it were nappy. the hair is the only thing that throws me off a bit but i might be alone on that. i havent had live in months but i might reup on it somehow to get that roode.

I think superstar hairstyle 16 is better (the one thats best for AJ Styles) but that's just personal preference, plus I think Roode's hairline is lower than what this one is. Again, it's hair models showing their ugly heads in this.

His hair is "nappy"

http://slam.canoe.ca...BobbyRoode1.JPG

http://img.thesun.co...90_1433368a.jpg

He is the only person that used more wetlook gel than Bret Hart. The only way to get the "curly + geled" hair is this one. The hiar is way too short to pic a longer style.

But thats just my oppinion.

Maybe I move the hairline down a bit but I am really not sure if its necessary.

only water! :D

roode-face.jpg

I hate to make any suggestions that risk losing the epic cheek bone feature you have, but something about the jaw area. Add more outline to it and bring the jaw up a bit more? Of course, this is an angled picture so I won't say anything about the eyebrows. Still, looking very epic!!!

roode-face.jpg

I hate to make any suggestions that risk losing the epic cheek bone feature you have, but something about the jaw area. Add more outline to it and bring the jaw up a bit more? Of course, this is an angled picture so I won't say anything about the eyebrows. Still, looking very epic!!!

The picture I posted is of course just a preview of skin1. I am allmost certain that I will stick with skin 11.

Regarding the morphing I am still open to suggestions because this is not a finished caw.

The picture you posted isn't useable as a ref pic (atleast not for me)

Look at this video

It's a pretty good ref. Short hair, lots of profile and half profile shots.

Dr Vries, oh, on my Roode that skin was perfect though.... just used another designs.

I played around with skin 1 and 12 before I landed on 11. hmmm.... I like how skin 11 "highlights" the cheeks.

roode is amayzing any chance of team canada attire havent seen ne one make it yet id also love to c robed attire like mentioned

Pretty sure one of Archer's slots had a Team Canada attire.

Will you be doing any different colour IT Factor attires e.g. Slammiversary (Red) and Lockdown (White)

He already said he'd be doing at least one more It Factor attire.

Please don't do a Lockdown White attire, it has been done and the Red Slammiversay/Destination X attire with his robe has not been done yet. Your caws are epic so make this another one for the record books of great caws.

What attires do you have planned right now?

Thing is, if he's going to do a red tights chain link along with the black tights chain link, he might as well do the white one to complete the IT Factor theme. Just like multiple CAWs of the same guy, every once in a while there are same outfit attires. In fact, now that I think about it I hope there's going to be an "IT Factor" slot. :)

Thing is, if he's going to do a red tights chain link along with the black tights chain link, he might as well do the white one to complete the IT Factor theme. Just like multiple CAWs of the same guy, every once in a while there are same outfit attires. In fact, now that I think about it I hope there's going to be an "IT Factor" slot. :)

this & maybe a suit as the 4th attire or even the off the chain trunks with the other t-shirt

I'd rather have an off the chain trunks... ehhhhhh with a shirt (but not really).. as a fourth attire than a suit. Never cared for attires that are street clothes to be in the ring wrestling when they have enough wrestling gear to pick from. That's just IMHO.

Archived