Dr Vries CAW Surgery - Chris Kanyon UPLOADED!, Bobby Roode big update, Tyler Black preview, Dr Vries CAWllection with Searchtags

Dr Vries

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey Doc sorry for bothering you with this same questions over and over again on this topic, i really like your works. too bad i dont have Live so i have to search your CAW formulas from yesteryears games or wait for Smacktalks or you to upload a video formula. :( is there any chance of Bo's video formula on your/Smacktalks Youtube channel?

hey Doc sorry for bothering you with this same questions over and over again on this topic, i really like your works. too bad i dont have Live so i have to search your CAW formulas from yesteryears games or wait for Smacktalks or you to upload a video formula. :( is there any chance of Bo's video formula on your/Smacktalks Youtube channel?

I think I have to cap some formulas soonish.

Yeah Doc , I bet you would already now how much of a hassle it is to get CC to connect long enough for me to downlaod Bo, or any CAW for that matter. Is it possible that you could post the CAW ? Cause I've been trying for the passed two days to DL him and CC won't let me even search his name.

The head-banging against the wall to try to actually download it begins, will report back soon!

edit: Hey it finally worked! Bo is rad doc, amazing job. Had a really fun time in the first match. Tried to snag joe also (since I missed him at some point) and of course xbox live disconnects.

Oh well, I'll try again later for joe!

I think I have to cap some formulas soonish.

Great! thank you so much doc!:)

Sir..

You are amazing..

Looking ahead to the WWE 13 game, how far up your to do list are these guys;

- Teddy Hart

- Jack Evans

- PAC

Teddy is pretty high on the list. A definite CAW

Jack Evans is allways possible.

Maybe I have to make PAC for 13. I got a lot of requests for him over the years. + He apparently signed with WWE.

Would you ever consider doing Kevin Steen or Sami Callihan? (For either WWE '12 or WWE '13)

If Pac or Dynomyte don't remake their outstanding caws of Steen I would consider him.

Callihan maybe.

Would you ever consider doing Kevin Steen or Sami Callihan? (For either WWE '12 or WWE '13)

If Pac or Dynomyte don't remake their outstanding caws of Steen I would consider him.

Callihan maybe.

I'm a huge fan of Steen, and I've been using Pac's since it was released. I did change the face skin, and the hair, but it's pretty damn good. That said, i'd love to see your take, and maybe get him in one of his newer shirts.

Archived