Dr Vries CAW Surgery - Chris Kanyon UPLOADED!, Bobby Roode big update, Tyler Black preview, Dr Vries CAWllection with Searchtags

Dr Vries

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O GOSH!

DR V GOT A CAP CARD!!

If you weren't dangerous enough already.

Yeah my brain works in strange ways. I thought it would be better to pay a small fortune on a cap card instead of a few bucks on new batteries. ;)

I'm still working on some little things that annoy me on Claudios face that I have to sort out before I really want to work on his second attire. But I think I can show you a good update in the near future.

First of all, let me say I am glad to see you back making caws Doc... you have always been one of my favorite caw makers not just because of your high quality work, but because you don't take yourself as seriously as some caw makers on this site (mostly in the past). You seem like you would be a cool bloke to hang out with and have a beer. Anyway... love this Claudio. It is awesome.

I do have one request. I was hoping you and Dynomite would possibly collaborate on a matching KOW attire for your Claudio and his Chris Hero. That would be awesome!!!

Do you know what other attires you'll be doing for Kendrick?

I haven't decided on all 4 yet. It's hard to find good refs. If you have an idea and can also provide me with some decent pictures I'll give it a try.

Both of these look great. Are planning on uploading?

Of course ;)

Do you know what other attires you'll be doing for Kendrick?

Hopefully a WWE Spanky attire (shorts), that'd be awesome

If you provide a good ref pic of the front and the back I see what I can do.

First of all, let me say I am glad to see you back making caws Doc... you have always been one of my favorite caw makers not just because of your high quality work, but because you don't take yourself as seriously as some caw makers on this site (mostly in the past). You seem like you would be a cool bloke to hang out with and have a beer. Anyway... love this Claudio. It is awesome.

I do have one request. I was hoping you and Dynomite would possibly collaborate on a matching KOW attire for your Claudio and his Chris Hero. That would be awesome!!!

Why should anyone take himself/herself to serious, life is more fun if you don't. ;)

Regarding a KOW attire. Did Dyno make one? I know that Chris wore the black and white attire and the green shorts in a tag-match with claudio. But does one of his attires have the crown?

Only a small thing doc but would ya be willing to do a second slot for Castagnoli under the Antonio Ceasaro name? Dont think it'd take too much doing (i.e changing the cc on the first attire to ac and adding a couple of swiss crosses to the boots). Second attire for him is looking mighty fine too im liking this a lot :)

Only a small thing doc but would ya be willing to do a second slot for Castagnoli under the Antonio Ceasaro name? Dont think it'd take too much doing (i.e changing the cc on the first attire to ac and adding a couple of swiss crosses to the boots). Second attire for him is looking mighty fine too im liking this a lot :)

That shouldn't be too hard.

Archived