Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr Vries

Dr Vries CAW Surgery - Chris Kanyon UPLOADED!, Bobby Roode big update, Tyler Black preview, Dr Vries CAWllection with Searchtags

Dude, that Claudio needs to be set free.

I'm doing my best to make that happen.

loving this Doc glad to see you still doing your thing :) i cant describe how good this is

Nice work as always ..hope you in general around more often this game ..always good work

Thank you, I'm trying to bee around more often.

update in post 1. Brian Kendrick attire 1.

If you have any "Crotch blur friendly" attire suggestions feel free to post them

If you want to bypass the blur, I think you have to use a CAW that had the blur bypass on it before you installed the patch.

If you want to bypass the blur, I think you have to use a CAW that had the blur bypass on it before you installed the patch.

I know, but I don't have any!!

I know, but I don't have any!!

Also there is a certain program that can bypass it or just delete your cache

If u want, send me the caw file and I can use the editor to move the layer around. Only way to get around crotch blur now, really nice work on both of these btw and glad to see u back

I think any one of us would be willing to perform some "adjustments."

By the way, pretty disappointed nobody has jumped on that Strong. I know Pac was working on one, but things are up in the air.

I am still amazed everytime I see that CC!! lol.. Kendrick's attires look good, and i like the expression u captured with him.. Really lookin forward 2 these uploads..

Jason Statham.

LOL, some tweaks to his nose and eyes and your right. :D

If u want, send me the caw file and I can use the editor to move the layer around. Only way to get around crotch blur now, really nice work on both of these btw and glad to see u back

I am still amazed everytime I see that CC!! lol.. Kendrick's attires look good, and i like the expression u captured with him.. Really lookin forward 2 these uploads..

I have to think about that ;)