Dr Vries CAW Surgery - Chris Kanyon UPLOADED!, Bobby Roode big update, Tyler Black preview, Dr Vries CAWllection with Searchtags

Dr Vries

Be my guest. Allways looking forward to see a good remake :)

awesome dude, i mean u make get to makng them before i do but least it helps get a fuller roster quicker. off the top of my head, ohno, rollins, cesaro, joe and daniels are definties. sandow maybe if his dlc model aint good enough...and maybe kendrick and mcguinness (although will convert him to desmond)

...not already got my roster for wwe 13 planed at all :rolleyes:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy sh*t!! the dead walk amongst us haha :P good to see you back though doc, just actually finished rendering and re-adding your Sandow, Cesaro, Rollins and Dallas to my universe (lost everything for the 2nd time), they fit right in :) Look forward to enjoying more of your creations in the future.

Of course...I cancel my X-Box Live membership, and then Doc comes back ! Glad to see you back, and even more happy about you coming back to WWE 13. If that Roode ever makes it to CC, that alone, will make me buy another X-Box live membership. It's THAT good. Welcome back ! :)

Great to see you back and happy to hear you will continue your work in WWE '13.. Still there's a nice roomy slot for Roode here on WWE '12. ;) Just sayin'! lol Hurricane reference, lol

I agree, if you could finish Roode for WWE 12, it would be awesome. You're so close to being done with him. To quote Nike's old slogan "Just do it." LOL (fingers crossed/hoping)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived