Dr Vries CAW Surgery - Chris Kanyon UPLOADED!, Bobby Roode big update, Tyler Black preview, Dr Vries CAWllection with Searchtags

Dr Vries

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know he said he'll be back to this but isn't it weird that Pac stopped CAWing after previewing his Bobby Roode too?

Archer quit cawing after releasing Bobby Roode. The Bobby Roode curse?

Also, Vries-

Ich hoffe, dass alles in Ordnung ist.

Hello good people of caws.ws

Did you miss me? I realized that I missed you.

WWE13 will be mine Oct. 30 (the price was obscenely good btw)

That should end some rumors about me retiring.

I will be back in full force for WWE13 and just in case I can't finish Bobby Roode as my last caw for wwe 12 he will be my first (or one of my first) Superstars for 13.

Hello good people of caws.ws

Did you miss me? I realized that I missed you.

WWE13 will be mine Oct. 30 (the price was obscenely good btw)

That should end some rumors about me retiring.

I will be back in full force for WWE13 and just in case I can't finish Bobby Roode as my last caw for wwe 12 he will be my first (or one of my first) Superstars for 13.

HE'S ALIVE, HE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!! We absoloutely missed you around here DOC.. Look forward 2 see in your artwork on WWE 13.

HE'S ALIVE, HE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!! We absoloutely missed you around here DOC.. Look forward 2 see your artwork on WWE 13.

I wouldn't call it "ALIVE" but I am certainly among you guys. :nod:

I do feel that familiar itch. WWE13 is around the corner and I hope it will be a great one.

Righteous its good to read you.

nice to see u back man, had some awesome matches with ur ohno and rollins lately

also good to hear about roode for wwe13 as hes top on my list of wants, btw if the caw morphs carry like they did this year...mind me using some of your forms? i mean my pts wont be as good...but lookin at ur caws this year i definately have more ideas of how to make some of the attires haha.

oh and got the itch to create again aswell but not puttn the effort into pt till 13 comes out lol

Can't wait to see your work for WWE '13, Welcome back!

Thank you :)

Can't wait too see wwe13. Btw you're sig is freaking me out.....just a little.

nice to see u back man, had some awesome matches with ur ohno and rollins lately

also good to hear about roode for wwe13 as hes top on my list of wants, btw if the caw morphs carry like they did this year...mind me using some of your forms? i mean my pts wont be as good...but lookin at ur caws this yeari definately have more ideas of how to make some of the attires haha.

oh and got the itch to create again aswell but not puttn the effort into pt till 13 comes out lol

Be my guest. Allways looking forward to see a good remake :)

HE'S ALIVE, HE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!! We absoloutely missed you around here DOC.. Look forward 2 see your artwork on WWE 13.

I wouldn't call it "ALIVE" but I am certainly among you guys. :nod:

I do feel that familiar itch. WWE13 is around the corner and I hope it will be a great one.

Righteous its good to read you.

I asked your brother did I need 2 jump a plane to Germany 2 come over there and handle anybody for you! LOL.. Most cawers have started winding down on 12 and get prepared for 13.. So you are right on time..

I asked your brother did I need 2 jump a plane to Germany 2 come over there and handle anybody for you! LOL.. Most cawers have started winding down on 12 and get prepared for 13.. So you are right on time..

Oct 30....tic toc tic toc. No need to "handle" anyboby for me..............yet ;) But that could allways change.

Archived