Dr Vries CAW Surgery - Chris Kanyon UPLOADED!, Bobby Roode big update, Tyler Black preview, Dr Vries CAWllection with Searchtags

Dr Vries

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time a post is added to this, it's wishful thinking that the "IT Factor" of professional wrestling has been completed and uploaded... :( lol Still hanging in there!

I know. It's not like he had a lot of work left to do to it either.

Please be patient guys. My little brother has a lot of things to handle at the moment. One thing is for sure, he will come back and finish this! :)

Oh, we're being patient. It's just every time there's a new post, we get hopes up. lol We're hanging in there. Real-life stuff is first!

Please be patient guys. My little brother has a lot of things to handle at the moment. One thing is for sure, he will come back and finish this! :)

Do I need 2 jump a plane to Germany and come handle some business for yall! :chair:

I just wondered what the hell's up with WWE12's servers. Whenever I type in 'Dr Vries' or 'Dr Vries Seth Rollins caw.ws' or 'Caws.ws' or 'Dr Vries caws seth rollins' or 'seth rollins' etc,etc. I can't find it.

It clearly says 'On live'... Whats up?

I just wondered what the hell's up with WWE12's servers. Whenever I type in 'Dr Vries' or 'Dr Vries Seth Rollins caw.ws' or 'Caws.ws' or 'Dr Vries caws seth rollins' or 'seth rollins' etc,etc. I can't find it.

its easier to check the leaderboards and make sure u add him to your favorites

its easier to check the leaderboards and make sure u add him to your favorites

The leaderboards? Hmm... Thanks for the tip.

• 2 weeks later...

managed to get a hold of most of these now that the servers are working better. and amazing work...pts are incredible and faces are so well blended. top stuff man and hope u get round to finishing roode, as its looking great and my personal favourite out of any i've seen

I have his Seth Rollins,Prince Devitt,Jimmy Jacobs,Kassius Ohno,Nigel McGuiness,and plan on switching and getting his Tyler Black if he plans to release it so I can team him with Jimmy Jacobs instead of using the Seth Rollins character I would rather want his ROH character

I think everyone will agree on this bump post, since it's less than 2 months for the next game... Even if WWE '13 comes out. We still would like this Bobby Roode to be completed and uploaded!

That is all!

I second that, but I don't think it'll happen. I have grown tired of the Bobby Roode I have that's outdated with the attire and hairstyle and it would be nice to have Vries' Roode. Cybruis has a good one, but when I go to change his entrance, the game freezes unless I delete the coat from his entrance attire.

Archived