Dr Vries CAW Surgery - Chris Kanyon UPLOADED!, Bobby Roode big update, Tyler Black preview, Dr Vries CAWllection with Searchtags

Dr Vries

He should do it short, then if you want long hair add the long hair.. only because if somebody wanted him to have short hair on the attire they wont be able to add it, where as if they want long hair you could just add the long hair..

I think it would work out for everyone :)

Or maybe Vries will make both versions 1 w/long and 1 w/short hair on that attire and upload both.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He should do it short, then if you want long hair add the long hair.. only because if somebody wanted him to have short hair on the attire they wont be able to add it, where as if they want long hair you could just add the long hair..

I think it would work out for everyone :)

After trying to do this with Archer's, you have a very good point.

^ Thanks.

OT: I just don't know why THQ won't let us add our own logos on top of the original creators logos!!, and also I would like to be able to delete a logo without all the others getting deleted.. the only way to do this in WWE '12 is to delete the patch but we shouldn't have to do that for something that is meant to be in the game anyways... I don't know.. but sometime THQ boggles my mind :S

Awesome Kanyon Doc, downloaded it yesterday plus rated it. I gotta ask when you have a chance would it be possible to do PT's for his mOrtis attires? Want to change the last one Alliance MVP with a mOrtis one. Also whenever that new Rollins White attire is fully shown would you revise your plus finish the Tyler Black slot? Thanks again for all your hard work, you are a true artist of Caw making.

He is still around, but he is pretty busy at the moment. Some updates are coming soon!

I was just about 2 send you a PM to make sure all was well with you gentlemen.. Looking forward 2 the updates.

hey Doc, when you get back Seth debuted a new white attire last night on nxt, do you think instead of putting it on your Tyler Black, you can keep that one a strictly Black slot and update your rollins slot, maybe take out one of his older attires and replace it?

Any news on that Roode ? Sorry to bump it up, he's the only one I'm missing before I can start playing my universe (I know, a few months late)... :)

Personally, I'd be okay with just these three attires. I always end-up using the same one anyway.

Archived