Dr Vries CAW Surgery - Chris Kanyon UPLOADED!, Bobby Roode big update, Tyler Black preview, Dr Vries CAWllection with Searchtags

Dr Vries

So I applied Doc's amazing Kanyon morph to my old Kanyon (hard to believe he's the first caw with custom PTs I ever made-- oh, the nostalgia), and I wanted to share. I don't expect anyone to be at all impressed with my version of the face detailing (there's less overall detail... I started with a different base skin and for some reason I really like it, but it limits the detailing to have the smoother skin).

What I wanted everyone to see is that I have what I -- not to get too egotistical-- think is the best Mortis PT set you're going to find. I found a little cache of high res photos some guy had taken of the Mortis suit, and I spent hours (learning to create PTs with "magic" of course, not just editing) turning them into the pieces to make this. It is 95% ring accurate. The one inaccuracy is the skull on the belt. I, by choice, replaced it with a slightly different design that Chris used on some other promo material because the photo-sourced skull buckle looked horrible.

So if people want Mortis, I can re-up this with Dr.Vries' morph so you can have at it. I'll also gladly get Doc the PTs if he wants to go through the horrifying hassle of placing them onto one of his 4 attires (it's sort of like putting together a puzzle). I have the PTs to do the purple look as well, but no one but me seemed to want it back then, and when I had to decide between two colors of Mortis and having Mortis and the blonde Positively Kanyon, I chose the latter. And yes, I know my camera, per usual, did sort of a hack job on the Mortis textures. If anyone wants to see them in-game, you can preview the horrible morph Kanyon I have up now on CC.

BTW, if anyone happens to have an image of the back of that DDP shirt (the one in the pic here) and they could hook me up with it, I'd be SOOOO happy. I looked everywhere and couldn't get a shot high res enough to reproduce it. Maybe if someone has WCW era DVDs?

xR6aP.jpg

Thanks again for your work, Doc-- your morphing here is just AMAZING. It makes such a dramatic difference in his look. Time for Positively Kanyon to have another WWE universe title run!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Roode is just perfect ! Well, just like all the CAWS featured in the first post, really. Can't wait...

...I'm gonna need a Storm that looks just as good though now. Planning on making one ? (Sorry if this has been asked already...been out of touch for awhile, and 108 pages is way too long to go through). ;o)

Again, well done !

That Roode is just perfect ! Well, just like all the CAWS featured in the first post, really. Can't wait...

...I'm gonna need a Storm that looks just as good though now. Planning on making one ? (Sorry if this has been asked already...been out of touch for awhile, and 108 pages is way too long to go through). ;o)

Again, well done !

NWOldSkool is making a great Storm.

Dr Vries, you are the man. These are all outstanding. Any chance of getting a Kota Ibushi, Pac or Kenny Omega? Again, awesome work. Please keep them coming.

Oliber has Ibushi and Omega.. xUMBREAKABLEx has PAC.

Dr Vries, you are the man. These are all outstanding. Any chance of getting a Kota Ibushi, Pac or Kenny Omega? Again, awesome work. Please keep them coming.

Already working on Omega? Or he has a Omega up?

Already working on Omega? Or he has a Omega up?

All 3 of those are up..

He should do it short, then if you want long hair add the long hair.. only because if somebody wanted him to have short hair on the attire they wont be able to add it, where as if they want long hair you could just add the long hair..

I think it would work out for everyone :)

Archived