Dr Vries CAW Surgery - Chris Kanyon UPLOADED!, Bobby Roode big update, Tyler Black preview, Dr Vries CAWllection with Searchtags

Dr Vries

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roode looks amazing, you're pretty much the only reason I still have xbox live gold lol. Any idea what's happening next? Matt Morgan still in the works?

And I don't like to ask, but what are the chances of you making a James Storm or AJ Styles before 13? Thanks again doc, you're the best.

There's already an awesome AJ Styles and James Storm on CC

Just got Kanyon. One word, 'EPIC'. Seriously, the resemblance is uncanny. Had to change the moveset a bit though, as one of his groggy grapples is practically the flat liner. Still a great CAW none the less. (y)

my bro says he does two different flatliners elevated and regular thats why theres two

Do you think you can put the hair pt out line on the white attire too. So if we want to switch the third attire to a short hair version, we can jus change the hairstyle and the pt for the short hair version will still be on it.

This. I was gonna ask the same thing.

Do you think you can put the hair pt out line on the white attire too. So if we want to switch the third attire to a short hair version, we can jus change the hairstyle and the pt for the short hair version will still be on it.

Third.. lol

Third.. lol

4th.. Me personally, I want an all short hair slot..

zzz...zzz.....zzzz.....huh? what? All short? new attire? zz....zzzz......zzz..... I had the weirdest dream. Something about painttools. It's way too early. :D

If you guys would prefer a complete short hair Roode you have to give me a 4th attire for his short hair look.

Eh.. My choice would be to give the white trunks version the short hair and on the fourth one...... ok give him long hair and the black off the chain tights with the scarab design in front and that sword/scarab R(O)(O)DE design in the back. I don't think he's worn that since cutting the hair off.

Archived