The Absolute Champion Kenta Kobashi

Orchio

Damn, nobody wants to make Kenta Kobayashi? lol

In Due time you'll see him. Give it another hmm 4 or 5 days.

Nice Kobashi, I like the attires, but body morph he just needs to be a bit wider since his head looks odd compared to the rest of his body IMO.

Nice Kobashi, I like the attires, but body morph he just needs to be a bit wider since his head looks odd compared to the rest of his body IMO.

Will do, thanks.

Will do, thanks.

Well not too wide, just so it looks equal with his head there. (As I imagine his head on the body.) Which is where some people go wrong with body morphing.

Will do, thanks.

Well not too wide, just so it looks equal with his head there. (As I imagine his head on the body.) Which is where some people go wrong with body morphing.

Okay,I'll increase it by around three clicks on chest and abs,but when capping the pics I was zoomed in a bit more on the head than body and the pics are a bit stretched after cutting and pasting

Update: All Together attire added, any comments?

I'd say blend the bags under his eyes just a little bit more. Loving the All Together attire. How does his body size match up to the WWE 12 in-game THQ models? That's the best way to measure body morphing.

I don't like the short hair in the first picture. For some reason it looks more like Jun Akiyama to me.

I hope Kawada is next on the AJPW list. I'm loving this.

I feel like the Puro dudes have the hardest faces to get down.

Archived