From Dooleyville... The Dooleys (UPLOADED)

White Leather Jacket

These 3 Deserve there own topic. Also originally created by Oz70NYC and Thr33X.

The Dooleys

2edqlwm.jpg

Dooley. It's not just a name, it's a state of mind. A twisted state of mind at that. Theses Three Brothers are Homicidal, Genocidal Lunatics who love to cause as much chaos as they can, where ever they can. Last year Spaz the un-official leader and smartest (10th Grade!) of them decided they would try their hand at pro wrasslin. But behind the scenes it was total disaster and it all began when Punt started listening to hip-hop.

His fragile mind was being influenced by the words of those such as 50 Cent and Little Wayne, even going so far as to listening to the West Coast rap of the 90's. It twisted his already twisted mental condition to the point where he began to think of himself as a blinged out thug with bitches and ho's in different area codes he could get to in his pimped out Escalade sitting on 32" dubs. And them bitches better have his money!

As you can see, things were not right in Dooleyville (as if), so Spaz and Bull had to take their brother (and yes before you ask, he IS the middle child...nuff said) to a psychiatrist. The shrink stated the obvious, that he was "lost cause", and Bull being pissed they had to pay 500 smackers for a shrink to say that led him to power-bombing the bastard through a table. Needless to say the doctor pressed charges and the boys have been on the run ever since.

Wanted in several states for lewd behavior and banned from Amsterdam for life. (don't even ask)

Lock.

Your.

Doors.

And hide your wives and girlfriends.

Bull looks Hungry...

And one last thing to add...

They also go by the name "The Redneck Rejects"

Credit goes to OZ70NYC and Thr33X for first creating The Dooleys and letting me fully take over the reigns of The Dooleys. Also like to add the little story is also done by OZ70NYC and Thr33X.

Bull Dooley:

2roj520.jpg

nfibh4.jpg

Punt Dooley:

2lw4n77.jpg

2it1s1h.jpg

Spaz Dooley:

14ptg2.jpg

2ywa5ms.jpg

Are they a spoof of the Dudleys?

From Dudleyville, the Dudleys.

The Dooleys where originally created from inspiration of The Tremors from the original Smokin' Aces film, and a biker gang from the classic PSone game Road Rash 3D aptly named The Dooleys by myself some 6 years ago. I originally made them in 05 & 06, before my brother Thr33x made his own versions in 07 & 08, seeing as I'd lost interest in making them at that point. In 09, WLJ asked me permission to take a crack at making his own interpretations of the trio, which he's done the last 3 years. I may actually make my own versions of the boys this year for old times sake...complete with PT ink. But that's not gonna be for a while since my CAW creation load is about to get quite large in the coming month.

I'm gonna add to the family as well. After Smokin' Aces 2 hit, it seems only natural to have a fat Dooley (that's gonna be his name, Fat Dooley...LOLOL) and a female Dooley. Haven't figured out a name for her yet, but yeah...she's gonna be hot mess (in a good and bad way XD). And yes...like the Dudleys, there will be a "brotha from anotha motha".

Good times.

• 4 months later...

The arm ink just makes big Bull look even more like he's big bruiser...which is the idea. Neither of us could ever put as much time into these guys to come up with dedicated tattoo layout-they were more for character than appearance after all. You've done a smashing job with them Jacket.

I would love your permission to recreate these superstars on 360.

You have our blessing. Let's see what you can do. ;)

Here's all 3 of them did a few more small changes.

;)

Ingame Pic: I will Post CAW Mode Shots Soon.

rkxbnm.jpg

If your wondering why they have the same tattoo's it's unique for them since they are pretty much siblings.

Loud, Lewd, Crude and Tattooed Rednecks.

I has been summoneded! even though i cant connect to PSN right now i still managed to receive your message! looking good dude, i think more uniqueness between the outfits could set the apart, but not too different though so you can tell theyre still dressed the same.. did that make sense?

Archived