I think I'm a little disgusted...

Stephen Sharp

I saw what was a legitimate thread about what poor taste it was for THQ to be hyping WWE '12 as "game of the year" on Mashable's awards, and after they won (zero credibility), Marcus makes one snarky comment, gets a rebuttal and is asked for his honest opinion about the award... next post, it's locked. Pages of complaints and irritation, but the moment one of the THQ pogues rears his head and is *gasp* questioned on his support of this incomplete game receiving such an undeserving award, it's locked for "too much flaming?"

I've had some less than friendly discussions here, and put up with my fair share of truly retarded posts... but more than anything else, the uptick in THQ cronyism has destroyed any sense of community or enjoyment in being a member of this board.

Dear CAWS.ws,

Goodbye. It was fun while it lasted.

-Steve

Hahahaha...

Think I closed it because of that? Go back and read the post. People were just saying useless comments. The thread was going nowhere.

Would you like to know my opinion? It def doesn't deserve game of the year. Not even close. Best sports game, maybe...not game of the year though.

Don't assume something if you have no idea what you're talking about.

Good day sir.

Actually, in fact I'll open another...if it gets flaming though, that's ya'lls fault.

Archived