Injured WWE star teases return

Bawitdaba

Injured WWE star Skip Sheffield, aka Ryan Reeves, has posted the following on his Twitter account:"Sitting in a chair at a table in Sin City wondering why this ladder is in front of me? Laughing at the gossip, the Secret Power, it begins.."

"Who am I? Only time will tell, but rest assured narkboys Im not a Terminator sent to save John Connor. I also hate College Station #Fake"

"I refuse to type it yyywid is fake, accept n forget. My life my rules. Born n raised in Sin City, soon a psycho will be unleashed. #Patience"

As we have been reporting, speculation is that Sheffield will return under the name Ryback, a name for which WWE recently filed a trademark. The name is based off of a Terminator like gimmick Sheffield used to portray, and it seems as if he might be bringing it back to WWE when he makes his return.

Source: Wrestlezone.com[/Quote]

Now I haven't really been keeping up with all the talk about those 'It Begins' promos, so I'm sorry if this has already been suggested, but in that 1st tweet on his, he finishes it with "it begins..", I believe those promos also stated that it was a familiar force. So I may be reading into it too much & it could just be a sheer coincidence, or I could be onto something here....... Your Thoughts?

This would be the perfect vehicle for the debut of his Ryback gimmick but TBH it has been mentioned a number of times that it might be Skip Sheffield's return just by the fact that those promo's are very terminator-esqe which the Ryback gimmick is taken from.

From what i read though it seems to me as if he's stating that the whole 'It Begins' thing is laughable compared to his debut rather than it being a hint he saying that his debut is more important!!!

I'm not going to lie, if the promos were for Skip Sheffield that would be a huge disappointment. Cool promos are one thing, but delivering on major ones requires something major coming out of it.

I'd rather not see something "super-gimmicky" come out of itbegins.

I really, really, really hope the videos aren't hyping Skip Sheffield. But it looks that way. I dont think it is a coincidence that he finished one of his tweets with "itbegins". Please no.

Maybe he did it on purpose seeing as though he knows people will speculate about it(especially 'cos sooo many of CAWs look way too deep into things). It could just be Sheffield hyping himself up as a lot of people have probably forgotten about him.

If this IS Sheffield, they've done all these great promo's for nothing. "It begins" has been like the old return promo's, where people actually give a damn about someone returning. It's great to see that they are maintaining interest in superstars that aren't currently wrestling. It has to be Jericho. Otherwise, this will be a let down.

Sounds like he's dropping the cowboy gimmick. I'm happy about that. And if he becomes a crazy monster heel squashing people left and right, I'd be fine with that. I'd love to see him just interfere in random matches and beat the crap out of faces and heels. Also, it'd be awesome if they gave him the nickname "The Sin City Psycho".

No way that they would hype up Shefield this much.

We've hyped this, not WWE. It's just a viral video campaign with a 40ish second video each week. Us guessing who it was is the hype, not the WWE.

It could be anyone, people are setting themselves up for disappointment if it's anyone but Jericho. We'll just see.

Archived