Is the ROCK, MASK KANE, AND KARMA enough to save WWE

wishbone1234

Is the these superstar enough to save the WWE, can they make kane destructive like he us to be, can the rock with his charisma bring some the fans back, can karma (after he pregnancy) come back and dominate and make the divas division more exciting what u guys think? I personally love divas of doom, so sexy but how long can there looks and dominance hold up i mean kelly kelly some trash who really want to see here holding the title.

The WWE doesn't need saving. They rake in a hell of a lot of money as people flock to watch their shows. They might not be what they used to, but they are still pulling people in.

If we're talking about improving WWE, they should focus on the younger stars. Guys like Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Damien Sandow are the future of the WWE, but they'll be an afterthought if they're not embraced like CM Punk and Daniel Bryan.

I dislike fans like you, you think that we need older wrestlers to "save" the WWE, but we don't. The WWF/E was good in the past because the wrestlers had their own personalities in the promos, not a writer telling them exactly what to say. What we need is better booking and more emotion in the WWE, not blood and cursing, look at TNA, it is "hardcore", it has cursing and blood, yet it does worse than WWE, why? Because they book stupid match-ups and storylines. :rant:

Sounds like TLC already saved the WWE.

Honestly though, as much as I'm excited to see Kane's mask return and the Rock segments, that stuff is icing on the cake. I don't know if you've noticed, but the WWE's era is in a process of change. It might still be rated PG but I feel that 5 years of so from now, people will look back upon CM Punk's PipeBomb the way that fans now look back at the Austin 3:16 speech as the start of something new. Even to this day, there is an argument about just when the Attitude era exactly began and many will say it was not until long after Austin won King of the Ring. But either way, that incident sparked a new philosophy and altered the direction of the company, even though it's full effects were not felt right away.

Trust me, the WWE is involved in something similar as we speak. Of course there is a chance the WWE could botch it up. But so far, mostly... so good.

I agree with AS, but I also think having Kane as a contender would be great, having Kharma could make divas something more than eye candy, and I think The Rock could teach the generic new guys a lot and build their characters via feuds and back and forth promos/banter.

This too, having Rock and Kane is good.

no need to save it, yes the past was good but with the exception of a few fueds, the SUmmer of Punk that just passed us was better than anything i've seen in years, can i just remind you of fueds such as Kane and HHH's "Katie Vick"? greatest storyline ever right? ;)

Give the Wrestlers some lisence to do THEIR things, NOT VINCES or some dumbsh-t writters.

Nothing needs saving, as everyone else said. They are building up the next main eventers, while keeping the current main eventers interesting and allowing them to continue to stay in that area. They also have some decent lower midcard matches on Superstars/Raw/Smackdown too. I SERIOUSLY wouldn't rely on Kharma to save WWE either. Punk is all they needed to make it interesting again, and now everyone else is doing their part to make it stay that way.

I rather have Punk, Ziggler, Rhodes, Barrett, Bryan, McInytre, Sheamus, DiBiase and The Miz over Kane, The Rock and a lot of Attitudewrestlers.

The only one I'd like to have back is Austin because he was entertaining but he's around so often I'm pretty satisfied.

Yeah, as everyone said already, how does the WWE need to be saved ? The company's doing great and that's not only thanks to the Rock and Kane returning with the mask (don't even know why you mentioned Karma tbh).

It's not only about these older guys who make their big returns, WWE has the young superstars who are making a name for themselves in the wrestling business. If you look at our current champions, you just know that these younger superstars are perfectly able to be the faces of the company.

As previously noted, WWE is in a good place right now. Rhodes, Punk, Bryan, Barrett, Sheamus, Del Rio, the list goes on and on. Kane being back in good shape, and wearing the mask again is definitely a plus, but it's nothing in the grand scheme of things. WWE will turn out fine because of all the great young talent they have to utilize. As for the Rock, he's doing nothing. If anything, he's a detriment. He's not going to put anyone over, he's not going to stick around. He's just a celebrity face to bring in viewers for one night here and there.

The problem i have with todays stars is just that noone has a unique personality. Almost everybody(with the exeption of a few) is just as exiting as watching paint dry on a wall.

They are just boring in & out of the ring. whether during there entrances or backstage segments, there just isn't any exitment going on most of time with there characters.

That IMO was a strong point of the "attitude era".

Another point would be the writing.

Everyone was unique & always involved in the show feuding with someone one way or another.

Whether that was physical or just in some backstage segement/promo they alteast where part of the show and would not get lost in the shuffle unlike on todays RAW's/Smackdown's.

I think those are the main 2 things that made it so fun to watch back then.

It jus wasn't the roster, but more so how the roster was used and too say that can't be done with todays roster is just ridiculous, because they have all the potential in the world to be just as entertaining back then.

The problem i have with todays stars is just that noone has a unique personality. Almost everybody(with the exeption of a few) is just as exiting as watching paint dry on a wall.

They are just boring in & out of the ring. whether during there entrances or backstage segments, there just isn't any exitment going on most of time with there characters.

That IMO was a strong point of the "attitude era".

Another point would be the writing.

Everyone was unique & always involved in the show feuding with someone one way or another.

Whether that was physical or just in some backstage segement/promo they alteast where part of the show and would not get lost in the shuffle unlike on todays RAW's/Smackdown's.

I think those are the main 2 things that made it so fun to watch back then.

It jus wasn't the roster, but more so how the roster was used and too say that can't be done with todays roster is just ridiculous, because they have all the potential in the world to be just as entertaining back then.

I agree.

Also to OP: Technically wwe doesnt need saving. they make a lot of money as it is.

but from a fan's perspective - I hope so.

Currently WWE is on the rise again. New stars, great matches, returns (Kane and soon Jericho possibly). Only things that need 'saving' are possibly divas and tag divisions, but I feel that the tag division is very slowly on the rise again. I'm happy with the current product at this moment in time and for me it doesn't need much else.

Archived