DUMB CREATIONS/ AJ lee caw

wishbone1234

I know AJ FACE IS HARD but people are working on the dumbest things like creating bowser in WWE and etc, this is WWE GAME not SSBB you feel me im all realness ok i working on aj myself and i think i made a good one. Just saying you got 360 or ps3 you can create what u want but don't create people like a joke just my opinion

I know AJ FACE IS HARD but people are working on the dumbest things like creating bowser in WWE and etc, this is WWE GAME not SSBB you feel me im all realness ok i working on aj myself and i think i made a good one. Just saying you got 360 or ps3 you can create what u want but don't create people like a joke just my opinion

Its past your bedtime you silly little illiterate fool

Its past your bedtime you silly little illiterate fool

u guys are such kids take this seriously noobs

Take what serious you pleb? you saying people who make bowser are dumb, and that your AJ is the dogs bollocks, GET OUT OF ERE "NOOB"

only noob is u, i bet your lame a.. create bowser on this game, my AJ is likes that u can suck on those bollocks

why join join a site that has seperate places for wrestler/non-wrestler/original caws, then post some utter pointless crap in the caw section that has nothing to do with anything at all, im not arsed if i get banned for this but you are a shit bag fricken twat head, that cant write a proper english sentance for shit, hahahahaha you fail bollock muncher, happy christmas

Oh my God. Kid... reading every piece of illiterate garbage you put in this EXTREMELY pointless topic is like listening to someone rub their hands on plastic. If you are proud of what you are puttin' on this topic then you must be the smartest kid with down syndrome. And ya know something else... if I have to be here and subject myself to watching you post ANYTHING else... call me Jeff Hardy cause just like him, I'd rather be on Pluto.

Archived